Chapter Seventeen

(A/N) Hello everyone! Sorry for such a long wait, but my cousin came in from Florida and I spent some time with her.

So I realized that I haven’t really been putting Rose and Liz (Liam and Niall’s girlfriends) in the story! So tell me if I should put them in more often or it’s good the way it is!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC I’LL BE FOREVER GONE!

Harry’s POV

“A-Aria?” I asked baffled, I hadn’t even looked at the caller ID before answering the phone.

“Yes Harry, I just needed to hear your voice.” She said her voice cracking towards the end.

I sighed into the phone. “I’m not supposed to contact you again.”

 “I’m sorry, I don’t want to get you in trouble I just-“ She started to cry. She’s crying because of me, I’m causing her pain. I hate myself.

“No, it’s fine; I understand.”  I cut her off.

“Harry who are you talking to?”  Bill, a guy from management said to me.

“Fuck. I have to go Aria, please don’t call back; it just makes everything harder for me. I love you.” I said and then hung up the phone.

Tears were streaming down my face as I put the phone away. I thought that I would’ve run out of tears by now, but I guess not.

“Harry.” A man grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. “Harry, that better have not been that girl on the phone.” Bill said.

“Of course not.” I replied with gritted teeth. God my management really aggravates me.

“Good. Now you have to go with the boys back to Liam’s and start thinking of some new songs for the upcoming album.” He informed me.

“Yes, boss.” I rolled my eyes and went outside looking for the rest of the boys.

When I spotted the vehicle I opened the door and got in.

Everyone in the car immediately stopped their conversations and starred at me. The boys and I haven’t really spoken these past two week besides when we had interviews or stuff with the band.

I decided to just ignore the stares and look out the window.

After fifteen minutes of driving I looked up and saw Zayn looking at me. He gave me a weak smile but I gave him my middle finger in return and looked back at the window.

My thoughts turned into Aria.  The green grass that was starting to peak through the melting snow reminded me of her perfect emerald eyes. Everywhere I looked I thought of her. It was as if my brain was consumed by her perfection.

The thing about distance is not knowing if they will miss you or forget about you.

If Aria forgot about me I would hate myself for letting her go. But if she’s sitting at home missing me and being miserable I would hate myself. God, I really hate myself.

The car stopped as we pulled up to the flat complex.

We all got out of the car one by one and headed up to Liam’s flat.

Liam let us in and we all got a piece of paper and a pen. I was all quiet until he spoke up.             

“Why don’t we start with an up-beat song?” Zayn suggested.