Chapter Fifteen

(A/N) Hello babes. Here’s the next chapter! So I’m seeing the boys in 11 days! Holy shit I’m so excited and plus I’m staying in their hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I thought I was try something out to get more views on this. In order for me to upload the next chapter I want this chapter to get 5 votes. (:

Aria’s POV

And there I lay, on my bed, unclothed, with nothing on my mind but Harry. I haven’t moved since Harry left my room hours before. I stopped wiping my tears; I just let them fall now.

How would you feel if you were forced to be apart from the love of your life? If you were not allowed to see them ever again? That one person who could make you smile with just a simple hello. They knew you better than you knew yourself. That one person you never in a million years thought you would be apart from. You feel empty when they’re not around you. Their kiss is like magic and it sets the fireworks off. Every time you look at them you fall in love all over again.

How would you spend your last hour with them, knowing you would never see each other again? How would you make love to each other for the last time? How would you make that last kiss feel? And how would you put your goodbye into words? You see, you never really know what you would do until you’re in that position.  And when you’re in that position it all seems like some kind of sick joke; like that moment isn’t reality. But when you share that last kiss and say goodbye and you watch the one you love walk out your door; it hits you. It hits you hard and it hurts really badly. They say you don’t know what you had until it’s gone, but the truth is you knew what you had you just never thought you’d lose it.

My thoughts were interrupted by two girls coming into my room, I didn’t bother to try and cover myself.

“Aria?” Rose exclaimed.

“What happened?” Liz added.

“He’s gone.” I managed to choke out.

“What, who’s gone?” Rose questioned.

“Harry.” I said.

“What? He’s not supposed to come until tomorrow.” Liz told me.

“No, he’s not coming tomorrow he just left, and he’s not coming back.” I whispered, the tears starting to rapidly fall down my face again.

“Can you explain more please?” Rose asked me giving me a hug.

I told them everything I knew, I was exactly sure why Harry wasn’t allowed to see me again; but I had a feeling it had something to do with Zayn.

By the time I was done explaining what happened, I was crying so hard I was gasping for air. I could hardly take a breath, I was a big mess and I don’t know if I’ll ever get better.

Harry’s POV

“Stay beautiful babe, I love you” Those were the last words I said to the person I am deeply in love with.

I’m walking through Aria’s apartment trying to find my way out. Even though I’ve been here so many times before I can’t seem to think straight. I can barley function right now. I just lost my world and I don’t know what to do with myself.

I don’t even know how I managed to tear myself from her lips, they were so perfect.

I finally found my way out of the building and was immediately mobbed by screaming girls. You see, whenever I’m with Aria I tend to forget about the world, and I have no worries. I almost forgot that I had millions of fans. 

I was in no mood to stop and take pictures with fans, I just wanted to go home and cry.

“Harry! Harry”