Chapter Seven

(A/N) Hello again lovies! So, I don’t know if any of you live in New York like I do but it’s pouring out! And there’re tornado warnings, yikes! This is my favorite type of weather though, the sound of the rain hitting the roof of my house sooths me. ANYWAYS. I’m almost at 500 views! WOOP. I know that in the last chapter I said I would be writing every day, I lied. I’ll probably write every three days. So, hope you enjoy this chapter, keep reading !

Emma’s POV

I seriously can’t believe Harry, after a year and a half of being together he leaves me for some skank?! I’m the least bit of heartbroken though, I was only dating him to become famous and to use his money. But no one, I mean NO ONE breaks up with me and gets away with it; Harry will regret ever leaving me.

I was walking around the city and found a little coffee shop to go in, considering I had nothing to do. “Can I have a coconut frappuccino, please?” I said to the cashier.

“Sure thing, that will be $5.06” he said then looked up at me “Hey, aren’t you dating that famous kid with the curly hair? Oh, what’s his name… ermm.. Hunter?  No..” He looked as if he was trying really hard to remember his name so I stepped in.

 “Harry, Harry Styles” I said giving him a reassuring smile.

“Ah, that’s it; so are you really his girlfriend?” He said almost star struck.

I was about to reply with a yes, but then I remembered with had just broke it off. “I was, but we broke it off just the other day..” I said trailing off at the end.

“Oh I’m sorry, but here’s your frappuccino” He said handing me the drink and I handed him the money. I sat down at a table by myself. I figured I should sit down for a bit because I’ll probably be walking the whole rest of the day. I started to think about Harry and his fans, I was going to get blamed for this break up because ‘Harry and his precious curls never do anything wrong’. I was going to get so much hate when it got out that Harry and I broke up. I got pissed off at the thought and stormed out of the coffee shop, only to be swamped with paparazzi.

“Emma! Emma!”

“What are you doing here in New York?”

“Are you here visiting Harry?”

“Awwww”

“How are you and Harry doing Emma?”

I was being bombarded with all these questions and I was already pissed about all the hate I was going to get; but now I’m going to make sure that Harry gets the hate. So then I went off…

Aria’s POV

I woke up the next morning trying to remember what happened, I Iooked over and saw Harry still had his arm wrapped around me. I realized I still had no clothes on so I slipped out of Harry’s grasp and threw on my panties and one of Harry’s T-Shirts that reached just past my bum. Then I strolled into the living room, turned on the TV then went to go make some coffee for me and tea for Harry.

As I was finishing making the drinks I felt hands around my waist and someone kiss the top of my head.

“Hey babe” Harry whispered in my ear.

“Let’s go watch some TV, I made you some tea” I said handing him his drink and going to sit on the couch. When we sat down I flipped through the channels and then stopped at a specific one.

“BREAKING NEWS” The screen said, and then a video-clip of a familiar looking blonde showed up on the screen.

“Emma, Emma! Tell us how Harry is!” a reported said to her, all the questions were along that line. I was thinking why is someone asking this girl about Harry? Then it clicked, this was Harry’s ex.