Chapter 10

~Taehyung pov~

I was out of breath. I ran all the way to my house to get my car for Jungkook. I got in the driver's seat and I drove to the hospital. I parked and looked at the door. He was being wheeled out of the hospital by a nurse. I smiled and opened the passenger door. I helped him into the car since he was still under some medicine which made him tired, slow, and wobbly. I got into the driver's seat. I started the car's engine. "So, my home or your's?" I asked. "Um, mine." He answered. I nodded and drove to his house.

I helped him into his house. His parents weren't home. We walked upstairs to his room. He walked inside and looked around. He ran to his tv. "I have missed you so so so much." He cried to the tv. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 'Cute.' I through to myself. I walked around his bed and sat down. He walked into his bathroom and did whatever. He then came out and walked over to me. He straddled my lap. I placed my hands on his waist, lightly rubbing his hips with my thumbs. He smiled at me. "I love being able to see." He murmured. I smiled. "I love you being able to see." I replied. He leant down and placed his hands under my head. He connected our lips and passionately kissed me. I kissed back. It was a slow, loving kiss. But that quickly changed. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, totally forgetting to ask if I could first. He just moaned into the kiss. I sat up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and deepening the kiss.

~Jungkook pov~

Taehyung then flipped us. He hovered over me and continued to kiss me. He then pulled away and kissed my neck. He left hickeys and started to kiss my lips again. His hands felt under my shirt and roamed up and down my body. He then took my shirt off. I pulled up on his, ultiminatly taking it off. He took out pants off. I looked down and saw his erection thought his boxers. He went down and kissed my abs before lightly tracing them with his index finger. He then kissed the insides of my thighs. He slowly pulled my boxers off. I gasped as I felt cold air hit my member. He pulled his boxers off and he got some lube. He put the lube on his member and lined up. He leaned down and kissed me as he pushed in. I gripped his shoulders tightly. Soon he was all the way in. He waited for me to adjust. "You're so, beautiful, cute, amazing..." Taehyung whispered as he started to move slowly. "Mhhh.' I groaned in pain. After a few seconds, I felt plessure. "Ah-ahh, Mhhh, fas-faster." I moaned. Taehyung sped up. "T-tae.." I said. He grunted in response. "D-don't go s..so hard..." I said. He slowed and smiled. He kissed my lips passionately. "I won't Kookie." He said softly. He then sped up a little. I moaned. He found my prostate and thrusted straight into the bundle of nerves. "Ahhhhh~ T-tae... Taehyung!" I moaned loudly. I'm so happy my parents weren't home. "Y-you feel so good Baby, I love you." Taehyung grunted as he thrusted into me. "I-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I moaned loudly. "C-cum." I said. He pumped my member. "Cum baby." He said. I then cummed on his hand. He cummed inside of me. I tiredly opened my eyes and looked at Taehyung. He was licking his hand clean. "T-tae! W-w-w-what are y..you doing?" I asked, flustered. "Just, cleaning.... You taste good Babe." He smirked. I blushed and hid my face. He chuckled. "Ok, I'm sorry, move your hands." He smiled. I didn't. I could feel my face heating up more. Taehyung lightly grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. He kissed my forehead. "I-i love you too." I said. He smiled. "C'mon, let's get in the bathtub." He said. "Y-you have to pull out fir-first." I said. "Oh, right." He said. He pulled out. My breathe hitched in my throat. I felt his cum leak out of me. I sat up and got up. I walked a little weird, but I got to the bathroom. Taehyung turned no the water. We got in the tub. I sat with my back to Taehyung's chest and I leaned my head back. He had his arm wrapped around me. His hands were rubbing my abs and chest softly. I ended up falling asleep in the bath rub.

~~~

"Jungkook, sweetie, wake up." I tiredly opened my eyes. I saw my mom and dad. I smiled. I then started to cry. "I missed seeing you guys." I cried. She smiled and hugged me. My dad then hugged both of us. "We missed you seeing too." My dad said. After a few seconds, they pulled away. "We are sorry we couldn't stay at the hosp-" "I know, Taehyung explained everything." I smiled, cutting them off. "I understand- also, where is Taehyung?" I asked."His mom called him home cause his cousins came over." She answered. "Oh ok." I said. I looked down and saw that I had on clothes. 'I swear I was in a bath tub...' I thought. "Well, would like anything to eat?" My dad asked. "No, I'm good. I honestly want to go see my friends... Can I drive...?" I asked. "Sweetie, your car was totaled." My mom answered. "Taehyung's wasn't." I said. She sighed. "If Taehyung let's you, you can." She said. They then walked out of the my room. I got up. I groaned in pain as I stood up. My ass hurt. I changed my clothes and calmed down my hair. I walked downstairs and out my front door. I saw Taehyung in his front yard with 2 kids running around. I crossed the street and walked over there. "Ugh, can you two calm down for one minute... jeez." He sighed. I tapped on his shoulder. He jumped. "Oh, Kookie." He smiled, realizing who I was. "Can I borrow your car?" I asked. "My car? Why?" He asked. "Cause, I don't have one anymore and I want to go visit everyone and see them again." I said. After he didn't answer, I pouted my lips and looked up at him. "Please~ please...... Daddy~" I asked cutely. Taehyung instantly put his hands over his private. "God damnit Kookie... ugh, your fixing this... Mom! I need to go somewhere!" He yelled. "Ok!" She replied. Taehyung sent his cousins inside and got his car keys. We got in his car and drove down the road. He still had a boner which was funny to watch him drive cause he couldn't concentrate. He pulled into an abandoned parking lot and turned the engine off. "W-what are you doing?" I asked. He locked the doors and looked at me. "Give Daddy a blow job." He smirked. His voice was deeper and more husky. A shiver ran down my spine. ".... I-" I slowly unbuckled my seat belt and looked at Taehyung's bulge in his pants. "W-won't someone see?" I asked quietly. "I have tinted windows." He answered. His voice wasn't soft and soothing, it was deep, husky, and demanding. For someone reason, it turned me on. Me and Taehyung have never done kinks or anything. We usually joke about it. But this time, it was serious. I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his hardened member out. I leant down so I was face to face with it. "T-taehy-" "It's Daddy." He said, gripping some of my hair. I squeezed my eyes shut. I opened my mouth and took him in. He moaned and let my hair go. "A-ahh~ Baby, yes..." He moaned. I swirled my tongue around his member and licked the tip. He moaned and pushed me down further. The tip hit the back my throat. I gagged. Tears came to my eyes, however, I didn't stop. I moaned. "Ah~ Baby, I'm close." He moaned. A few seconds later, he cummed in my mouth. He rolled down the window. "You can spit it out." He said. I shook my head. I swallowed it. I blushed. "I... I wanted to swallow it..." I said, blushing madly. He chuckled and zipped his pants up. He leaned over and placed his hand at the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed and he pulled away. He started the car. "Ok, next time, don't provoke me hard... or you'll be punished." He winked. I blushed and nodded. He then drove to all of our friends so I could see them.

                                                                                       ~THE END~