C'mon skinny love

*Cartman*

Everything came crashing down when I saw Henrietta, I felt tears pricking through the shields of my eyes.

Henrietta smiled with a little melancholy, "Eric, it's wonderful to see you. What can I help you with?"

"I'm so tired Henri, He hates me. I need this weight off me asap." I wiped the tears that threatened to drop.

"Okay, tell me what you've tried Eric." She crossed her black panty-hosed legs and batted her matte eyeshadow eyes.

I started with the cheerleaders, vomiting, pills and tea. Henrietta would nod then when I finished she shook her head.

"Eric, you've been too flimsy, letting those boys take over your mind. Letting yourself purge, letting Kenny take you. No wonder you haven't lost any weight." Henri sighed and shook her head in shame.

Those words pounded into my head, growling with fierceness. "How'd you know about Kenny?"  My voice spoke with hurt.

"Are you kidding me? Everyone knows, Kenny screwed you, got the shit beaten out of him, and he's currently in the hospital." She lit a cigarette and took a puff.

I stared at the snow. No wonder you haven't lost any weight.  I nodded.

Henrietta blew out, I sniffed smelling the menthol scent and coughing.

"You need to surround yourself around people who think alike. I'm willing to lend a hand to be friends and get you out of this bad patch, my friend Tweek is most likely be able to help." She smiled sweetly and understandingly.

"Tweek? He..." I asked, feeling the shock.

"How do you suppose he stays so slim?" Henrietta gave me a daring look.

I nodded speechless for a minute, then spoke up with a question. "How do I start ?" 

"Keep doing what you have, ya know weight loss vitamins, green tea, when you eat, do what you have to and work out." Henri shrugged.

I nodded and started to turn out of the woods. 
"Wait!" Henri halted me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't talk to me or Tweek in public. I don't need my friends thinking I like conformists." She said with a seriousness.

I smiled slightly. "When can we hang out then?"

"Meet me here at twelve am tonight, you'll hang with me and Tweek then we'll show you what mindset you'll need to achieve your goal."  She stated.

"Okay see you guys then." I mumbled, starting to pass down the snowy trail and started my way to school.
I was halfway to school went snow started to hit the ground and so did a pair of footsteps behind me.

I felt a gentle grip on my shoulder. "Eric! wait up I nearly missed you!" Butters squeaked.

I took a deep breath and mumbled. "Hey Butters."

Butters slipped up beside me and put his hand in mine. "You alright?"

I guess I should let go of him since I'm starting fresh with new friends. Butters is just going to remind me of Kyle anyways.

"I've made up my mind about us." I stated calmly.

"O-oh?" There was a shutter in his voice.

"Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea. I'm not currently reliable. You deserve someone who can carry you with everything they've got." I soothingly said while rubbing my thumb against the top of his hand.

"But Eric, I can support you. I think I love you just enough to do that." Butters spoke only loud enough for me to hear him, he stopped walking and just held me.

"Butters, it takes two to make something real work. Trust me you don't want my problems." I held Butters, feeling the flurries of snow hit my back.

"But I really think I do want your problems, I want to support you. Let me be your number one." Butters begged quietly.

"I can't, and this is final." I whispered sternly.

Butters' tears hit my coat and I pulled him closer. "Can I ask you a question?" Butters sniffed.

"Yeah." I sat my chin on the top of my head.

"Are you letting me go for Kenny?" Butters tears streamed down more.

I smiled slightly. "I wouldn't do that in a million years."

Butters moved his head out from under mine and pushed his mouth against mine and I actually experienced a Butters' kiss, not a 'I want this to be Kyle kiss' but a Butters kiss.

He had the taste of maple syrup, his lips were naturally smooth. It was meaningful and I blew it all away.

Butters pulled away and we walked to school in silence.

The school day passed quietly without any conflict. Kyle and Stan avoided me like always, Butters still acknowledged me with waves even though I broke his heart.

I walked home from school and took a different route so Butters didn't have to acknowledge more heart ache. Sure, it was longer but on the positive side, I got my workout done.

When I walked in Mam wasn't anywhere to be seen but her music was playing so I made some tea and started doing homework to wait for tonight.