Profile

Name: Hope Arden King

Alias: Tribrid (Meta-human)

Age: Twenty-Seven (27)

Caught: 9 years ago

Age When Caught: Eighteen (18)

Status: Detained

Sentence: 5 charges of First Degree Murder (20 years), Assault on an officer (1 month)

Penitentiary: Belle Reve

Family: Eric King 39, Father (Deceased, Werewolf, Vampire), Angela Anderson-King 36, Mother (Deceased, Witch), Gabrielle King 10, sister (Deceased, Werewolf) (All ages they were killed)

Backstory: Family were meta's from a long generation, she was born a werewolf, made into a witch, then turned into a vampire. They call her The Tribrid. The originals of the vampires and ancestors of werewolf's and witches killed her parents and sister and she killed the ones who killed them (Due to most of the kills being non-human faction, she got less charges). She also killed two humans.

Power(s): Tribrid of a Vampire, Werewolf, Witch. Can transform into a wolf, can cast spells in what we presume is Latin, has strange dark and light powers, fangs, superhuman speed, strength, agility, healing, can only cast spells if she touches other objects or people, aka a siphoner.

Weapon(s): Black and red hilted katana with the same color sheath her name carved into it, daggers on a holster on her right thigh, gun in holster on her jacket, is a master with daggers and guns. DO NOT TRUST WITH SHARP OBJECTS.

Weakness: Collar (Specially made suppress her powers)

Danger level: 10, do NOT approach over anything, don't look into her eyes, shock if needed.

Is being taken to Task Force x
Signed,
Amanda Waller

~EDITED~