Chapter 10

Hope:

"Lady, you are evil" Floyd snaps at Enchantress, and she visibly flares with anger. "You've done it now, Floyd" I muttered and he smirked "Brother! Make them bow to me!" she commanded Incubus in her native tongue. Incubus emerges from the shadows "Who is that?" Boomerang questioned, slightly scared.

"Didn't we go through this already fuckface, that's the scary ass older brother, Incubus" I told Boomerang "This is gonna be bad" says Rick as he shoots at Incubus "We should run" Floyd states backing up "We need to back him where the demo charge thing is at" I reminded Rick.

"How did you know that?" he states, I tapped my ears "Supernatural hearing, duh" I state as I swirl my hands, shooting the little bomb of energy at Incubus. "WE NEED TO BACK HIM INTO THAT CORNER" Rick shouts as he makes a little explosion with his hands.

"I'll do it! I'll get him there!" Diablo exclaimed. Incubus kicks Boomerang, Boomerang pulls out a weapon but Katana comes in and cuts off his hand, which soon grows back. "I already lost one family, I ain't finna lose another" Diablo explained. "We haven't even known each other for a full 24 hours" I snaps, rolling her eyes, frustrated at my friend. Diablo mutters something and fire emerges from his hands.

Incubus hit Diablo and my eyes flared with anger I muttered a quick spell "Ignalusa" I muttered and a fire ball grew in my hand, I blew the fire at Incubus and he roared "Keep him busy for a second" Diablo said and I siphoned more magic to add to my fire ball "Let me show you who I truly am!" Diablo screamed at Incubus, who was trying to avoid my flame.

A large lava and fire being, which kind of looked like one of those gods from a lore rose from where Diablo once was. He started to fight Incubus as I let my flame die down, silently following and killing beings as I followed the fighting Incubus and Diablo. "Drive him into the corner!" Rick shouts, and slowly, but surely Diablo drives him into the corner.

Using my vamp speed, I speed behind Diablo, unseen "BLOW IT!" he shouts after a moments hesitation "Blow it" Floyd mutters, Rick hesitates "NOW GQ NOW" siphoning my power I waited for the right moment. "NO!" Harley screamed.

"Now your screwed" Diablo panted, exhausted. Using my strength I pulled Diablo to me muttering a quick Clypeus" I siphoned magic, mostly from myself but also from Diablo, my hands glow a faint red as a shield upholds Diablo and I as I felt the warmth of the heat from the bomb, but didn't get burned.

When the bomb stopped I could see the shocked look on their faces as they seen Diablo and I wrapped tightly in a bright shield, that I slowly let die down as I let him go. We walked out of the destruction as Diablo sent me a thankful look. Enchantress wept in the loss of her brother and I rolled my eyes.

"My spell is complete" Enchantress shouts, , as the squad and I glare at her "Once you and your allies are gone, my darkness will spread around the world, and the world will be mine to rule again" she finishes and I roll my eyes. "Hey, dark witch-bitch, we can't let you do that" I snap coolly and smirk, lazily at the sadistic witch. Enchantress growls a little "You got a move Flag?" Floyd questions "We gotta cut her heart out" Flag shouts back.

"Like we didn't fucking know that" I snap at Flag "Like we didn't fucking know that" she snaps. The Enchantress disappears suddenly reappearing in front of Floyd, kicking him back. Harley trips back as she swings her bat at her, missing and she fell. Katana tries to swing her sword, and misses as Enchantress is fast. She next moves onto me, I put my hands up in a defense position, as quick as you can say 'Flash' Enchantress appears, and my eyes glow as I use my magic in the form of telekinesis to drag and smash enchantress to the ground.

Holding her I wrapped my arms around her, putting a hand over her eyes using magic as I muttered "Ad somnum" I muttered "Alright, who has a plan?" I looked into the eyes of everyone and Harley winked at me I vamp sped away as Enchantress broke the spell as my magic wasn't directly on her anymore.

She disappears as we look around "Where is she?" someone coughs Then Enchantress appears, with two blades, almost hitting Floyd, Katana instead blocks the daggers, with her sword. I grab my dagger from my thigh and throw it, the dagger grazing Enchantress' arm. "Enough" Enchantress snaps, with a flick of the wrist all the squads, weapons, that were in their hands, flew to the ground.

"Of all that have battled me, you have mercy, join me or die" Enchantress proposes. "I'm not much of a joiner, but maybe we should" Harley shrugs and I smirk a little and agree. "Hey" Floyd frowns "She's trying to take over the world" he argues. "So? What has the world ever done for us anyway? The world hates us!" Harley exclaims, as her and I advance to the witch. "Hey lady I lost my puddin, but you can get them back, right?" Harley questions.

Enchantress nods "I can my dear, anything you want" she agrees "All you have to do is bow before me" she finishes, "Look lady I like what you're selling" Harley starts, as her and I slowly bend down. "There's only one problem, you messed with our friends!" Harley finishes and I grab my dagger and toss it to Harley as Harley cuts open her skin. Enchantress wails as I grab her heart. "Her hearts out, we can end this" Flag shouts as Harley throws Floyd her gun.

Croc throws the bomb at the machine, and after a second Floyd shoots it. Katana brings her sword up ready to slice her head. "Katana wait!" Rick shouts. "This is for June" I finished for her, she puts her heart on the ground. My eyes glow, and the heart disintegrates along with Enchantress. "Finally it's over" I mutter, Flag looks over at the body, hoping June would emerge. She didn't "Sorry Flag" Tori says to him as she gives him a hug" "It doesn't matter, it's over now" he says accepting the hug.

"Also Hope, thanks for saving me, God was willing to give me a second chance at life and I'm gonna take it and make things right" Diablo nods and I give him a quick hug "Hey it's the least I can do after everything we've all been through" I nod at him and back away looking at everyone "So what now?"

Croc grumbles "If ya'll don't mind, I got a sewer to crawl back into" he says. "Yeah and I got some business back in Gotham to handle" Floyd says. "I'm gonna hotwire a car. Need a ride?" Harley grins. "I have nothing to do" Diablo shrugs, standing up from his sitting position, "Becoming that god is a lot of work" he explains Suddenly Amanda Waller, appears from the shadows, the tablet, with the mugshots, still visible to see. "Oh hell no, not this bitch"

~~~

Hey guys I finally updated I thing I'm just gonna finish the whole entire book out now so look forward to three or four more chapters in the next few hours. Also check out my new story The Phoenix if you want, and my oldest story The nerd is a gangleader, alright enough self promoting.