Chapter 8

Hope:

Rick leaves to talk to GQ and the other SEALS. A few minutes later GQ spoke up "Ops just confirmed" he started "She's down, 1k west" he finished and Rick nodded. He walked back to the squad "Let's go get her" he mumbled.

"What the hell is going on around here Flag?" I questioned, angrily. "The missions not over" he shrugged casually "Nah it is for me" Floyd begins "We had a deal" he finishes and Rick scoffs "Without Waller, you ain't got nothin" Rick replied. "Let's go"

The squad ignored all the commotion and chaos going on throughout the building and walked down the large staircase. "It shouldn't be far" Rick said to the squad as they were halfway down the stairs.

Once we made it down the stairs, we left through the doors, the pouring rain immediately hitting us. It washed all the blood and dirt right off of me, and I shivered in delight, feeling so much better. Using the little bit of magic I had left, I held my hand up, making an invisible shield that blocked the rain.

"No fair" Boomerang whines when he looked over and saw the rain being blocked and I laughed "Deal with it sucker". They saw the familiar face of Harley Quinn sitting on top of a car. It looked like she was crying but with a dismissive wipe of her eyes and a stretch of her arms she spoke.

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed, falsely happy. "I missed you guys soo much" she finished. Walking up to the blonde, I gave her a hug and whispered to her "I know he's safe" I whispered to her, knowing an incident like that was not going to kill Joker. Harley gave her a small smile.

"We're glad you could make it" Floyd said as I helped Harley off of the car. We continue walking "Hey craziness!" Boomerang called to Harley and she turned to him. He threw her 'Good Night' bat at her and she smiled in thanks.

They continue walking until Rick tells everyone to fall in. They see the fallen helo, knowing it was the one Amanda was, or is in, we aren't sure yet. I looked up to the sky along with the others, seeing a machine that had fallen parts of the city floating up to it. I snorted "So let me guess" Floyd started,

"We're going to the swirling ring of trash in the sky, you know, cause why wouldn't we." he finished. "When does this end, Flag?" Floyd questioned and Flag ignored him. "Load up" Rick mumbles "We're in for a fight" he finished, clutching his gun to his chest. I sneak off to go to Floyd who left a while ago, to see him looking in a folder that marks, 'Top Secret'. "Look at this" Floyd whispers to me, angrily.

I read the file, and my mouth dropped open, shocked. That's the witch I sensed in the jail, she knew the girl was gone, the witch took over her body (A/N: Sorry June). Floyd and I went back to the talking group Floyd angrily slammed the folder down onto a car they were passing.

"You tell everybody, everything, now" Floyd demanded while I crossed my arms over her chest. "Three days ago a non-human entity appeared in the subway station" Rick started "So Waller sent me and a women with incredible abilities. A witch" he paused.

"See nobody could get near this thing. But the witch could, needless to say, the whole thing was a bad idea. And that's how she escaped from me and Waller" he finished and I muttered something. "What?" Flag questioned me.

"I saw her. The witch, when you came to my cells, she was in the woman's body and her eyes flashed orange and I knew she was a witch, as I am one too" I recall from a few days ago. "You knew?" Flag questions me "Hey I knew she was a witch, how was I supposed to know she was evil" I muttered, putting my hands up in surrender.

Floyd groans "You can kill me now but I'm having a drink" he muttered walking into a nearby bar. "Deadshot, I need your help!" Rick calls after him, Floyd shakes his head "No sir, you need a miracle" he muttered walking into the bar.