Chapter 13

Hope:

The battle just ended, I threatened Amanda and me and the squad left. Actually I teleported everyone to my secret hide out. Diablo had decided to stay in jail for a few more years, feeling like that was the right thing for him to do, but he wouldn't be there long, he said five years max and Amanda had to agree.

"Anywhere you guys want to go?" I questioned the remainder of the team. "Sewers" grumbled Croc, I sent him back to the sewer with a portal, and decorated it, and made sure no one could get in. "Home" Floyd said and I did, and made sure his daughter was there too. "My puddin'!" squealed Harley and I took her hand and took both of us.

There was Joker, head in his hands "Find them" he screamed, I smirked "Looking for us?" I questioned and he whipped his head up so fast I'm surprised his neck didn't snap. "Puddin'" Harley squealed giving him a kiss.

I waved at him and stepped back into my portal. "Okay Boomerang where to?" I questioned and he opened his mouth, a smirk already on his face. "How about your room? he questioned and I smirked, opening a portal behind him saying the spell quietly smirking, I pushed him and closed it behind me. Rick glared at me and shrugged a little bit.

I gave him a innocent look and shrugged my shoulders "I've done worse" I said and flopped back onto the couch. "It's been a long almost three days" I said and Rick laughed "Yeah it has" he commented.

We talked for a while and joked and had a lot of fun and then Rick and I ended up watching a movie but I focused on him more than the screen. I leaned in a little and Rick closed the gap. We pulled away after a while and I leaned back sending him a shy smile.

"I love you" he said. "You do?" I questioned, "Are you sure this is not because of June?" I questioned and he nodded "I felt something when I saw you, on your pointe shoes, not caring about none of those shitty guards" he said. "I love you too" I said and the rest was history.

~A Year Later~

"Please" my boyfriend begged, and I shook my head. He wanted to become a vampire, like me, well I'm not fully vampire but you catch my drift. "No Rick" I shut down "Why?" he questioned "You don't want to be like this" I said.

"Yes I do, I want to live with you forever, you said I was your soulmate, your beloved" he responded "Well yes, you are, but I can't change you" I said and he sighed "Please" he begged. "If I say yes, will you shut up" I said and he nodded frantically.

"Well you know that you have to die, right?" I questioned him "I didn't but I don't care, I want to do it" I rolled my eyes "Fine" I bit my wrist and fed him my blood, sending him a soft smile as I snapped his neck. A few hours later he woke up.

"Welcome to the vampire side" I said as he woke up. "Thank you" he said. A few months later I found out I was pregnant, with twins, a boy and a girl. They of course were vampires, and the boy Alexander, was a witch and vampire, so a little part of me, and her father. The girl Rosie, was all three like I am though, and our little happy supernatural family lived happily ever after.

~~~

This is the end folks, I finally finished the book, I am happy here you guys go.