With or Without you

Grayson's P.O.V 

I woke up the next morning with a bad feeling, I got up and made my way to the kitchen to start breakfast. But the house felt empty, I walked up the stairs to Sophia's bedroom to check up on her but it was only empty.  

maybe she fell asleep in the nursery, I walked in to the nursery to find it empty. She couldn't have left. she wouldn't... 

I walked downstairs back to the living room to find a note and her ring on the table, I picked up the note.

Dear Grayson,

I am sorry for what I did, I am the reason this family fell apart. Don't be mad at Ethan, be mad at me. I let it happen and I take full responsibility. I don't deserve such a good man like you, you deserve much more than a dead beat wife who cheats. I am no good for you. I failed you. I hope you find someone who is worthy of your love. which is why I am calling everything off and leaving. I will be gone by the time you read this. I will be okay, don't come looking for me. Just know I love you with all my heart, you deserve much more. Goodbye, Grayson.

Yours truly,

Sophia Evans.

I felt tears stream down my face, sure she cheated but I loved her more than anything in this world. She left with my son and didn't bother looking back? I then felt sudden anger first she cheats and then she leaves, how immature of her to just leave like nothing.

I dialed her number a few times to only hear the same message over and over again

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service for more information....."

In that moment I knew, it wasn't her who I was fighting for it was my son who I am going after.