IT

MINHO'S POV

We run back to our car which is hidden in bushes. I am driving and Kibum and Jinki are sitting at the back with it laying in Kibum's arms.

"He is shaking. Minho turn on the heaters."

Soon it is hot in the car and Kibum informed us that the boy isn't shaking anymore but he has full diaper. Like we don't know, the smell is disgusting and the heat is making it worse. Kibum told me to stop at supermarket and he went inside.

Now Jinki is now cradling the thing and it started to cry.

"There is Taemin embroidered on the blanket. It is probably his name."

I am pissed off. I am sitting in car which is smelling like shit with crying boy in the back.

"I don't care about its name just calm him down."

Jinki looks angry but smiles at the boy and hums some sweet melody. Why it is acting like a baby? It looks like young man. Beautiful young man but still it isn't human being. Kibum is back with few bags and then starts to change his diaper on the back seat. He throwed the dirty diaper and then we can drive again.

"I will buy more things for him tomorrow."

I am not speaking. Why should I care? This is huge mistake, but they are acting like it is the best thing. We are finally home. Our home is huge house with more than 20 rooms, it has indoor and outdoor swimming pool, we have big gym and shooting range too. It has huge garden and we are in middle of nowhere, so we don't need to worry, there are no curious eyes. Just we and animals living in the woods around us. And of course the thing which is now sleeping in Kibum's arms. I am tired and they aren't going to listen to me, they see it as the cutest boy so I go to my room. If something happens to Kibum or Jinki because of the thing, I won't hesitate and kill him on spot.