UMMA IS BACK

Kibum is on edge of another suicidal attempt while Minho and Jinki are trying to find Taemin. It has already been three days since the kidnapping and they are desperately searching for him. They know that Taemin is like toddler, if he is alone outside then he won't survive for long. If he is alive but they don't want to think about his lifeless body laying somewhere. Kibum is clutching Taemin's favourite plushie and stares at the empty crib. Jinki and Minho connected with Chanyeol's gang and asked for help. Chanyeol is their friend so of course that he promised his help. Jinki is slowly losing hope while Minho is walking around the living room and

mumbles something incoherent. Minho's phone is ringing and it takes him a while to fins the device under piles of maps and other papers on the table.

"We found him! I am going to text you the address!"

Jinki jumped of the couch and ran to prepare guns and Minho is running to tell the news to Kibum. In few minutes they are in car and rush to place where is their baby. They don't know how Chanyeol got the information, but they will kiss his hands for this. On the address is abandoned hospital. It is far away from any city, nothing is around so it is perfect place for hiding. They parked the car almost two kilometres away from the building because they don't know who is waiting inside. Kibum, Jinki and Minho run through the forest and see that no one is guarding the entrance, but they are still watchful. The hallways are empty but suddenly they smell disinfection. It is abandoned hospital so how is it possible? Jinki and Minho are walking behind Kibum who is walking downstairs. They had no idea why Kibum goes this way but the hallway behind corner is much cleaner than the rest. They hide behind the corner because some guy is standing in the hallway. He is walking back and forth and before Minho and Jinki can do something Kibum grabbed him. Kibum is scaring them because he is the calm and kind one but now he is choking some guy with bare hands.

"Where is my baby?"

Kibum wants to hold his poor boy as soon as possible and doesn't want to search in every fucking room in this building. Jinki and Minho are paying attention if something else moves in the hallway and the guy in Kibum's hands passed out. Suddenly another guard walked out of one room and they hear screaming. Taemin's screaming. Minho aimed his gun at the guard because he is holding gun too and he is ready to shoot but Minho is faster.

In the room are two doctors who are hiding under table. Han Ye Seu is standing in middle of the room and two nurses are hiding in corner. They see crying Taemin tied to chair in the smaller room. Jinki pointed at the doctors and nurses.

"Leave."

They scrambled away and Minho runs to freed poor Taemin. He quickly lifted Taemin and pressed the shaking boy to his chest. Kibum is pointing at Han Ye Seu with his gun.

"This is your fault! You should have given him to me after the robbery."

Han Ye Seu is nervously shaking, after all she has gun only few centimetres in front of her face.

"Let me go and we will forget about this."

Kibum can't listen this crazy bitch any longer. She tortured his poor baby boy and now she is saying that it is his fault.

"You hurt my baby. It isn't something I can forgive."

Minho knows what is going to happen, so he pressed Taemin's head to his chest and let him listen to his heart beat. He covered Taemin's second ear and turned around. Kibum put the gun to her forehead and then pressed the trigger. Han Ye Seu fell down with hole in her head.

Kibum throwed the gun away and hurried to Taemin. He takes his baby and quickly examined his body. Taemin is tightly hugging his umma around neck and cries. Kibum is crying too and crushes his baby in his tight embrace.

"Umma is back."

Jinki drags Minho and together they hug Taemin too.