BABY FOREVER

Minho's POV

The few weeks after bringing Taemin back were terrible. Taemin had nightmares whole nights so we had to give him sleeping pills because otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep. We couldn't have left him alone because when he is alone he will cry and scream. He has long scar on his arm, but it is healed and not much visible.

Now after three months from taking him, Taemin is still like a baby. He has some moments when he is like young man but then he always goes back to being our cute baby. We taught him everything we know. Kibum taught him how to read and Taemin learned it in one day, Japanese in one week, Chinese in two weeks. I wanted to teach him how to use guns, but it was too loud for him and he was scared so I stopped. Jinki wanted to teach him fighting with knifes but Kibum almost choked him to death because Taemin got small cut on his finger during their first lesson. We also taught him some math, but then we stopped. He isn't going to leave us or attend normal school and Taemin doesn't like to being our pupil. After few hours he will start crying and doesn't stop until we finished his class. Taemin likes just being with his umma. He follows Kibum everywhere and he is always hysterical when his umma needs to leave the house. This is probably Kibum's fault because he is pampering him ever more than before. One room was changed into playroom for our little baby and we play with him for hours. Kibum is so happy again that he is even singing during cooking. Taemin still sleeps in crib in Kibum's bedroom, he is still using the diapers and sits in the highchair. But his most favourite dish is bottle of milk which his umma feeds him three times per day.

Taemin simply likes to be our baby boy and no one can change it.