2 WEEKS BEFORE ROBBERY

Mi Sun is back and in moment she spots her husband's badly hidden smile she almost vomits in disgust. How could he smile? She goes to her bedroom and texted to her lover that today she hasn't mood for sex. Right after dinner her husband disappeared in basement again. His face is so happy, she can see it even if Dowon tries to hide his excitement. Like child who has new toy.

Mi Sun waits for a while and then tip toed to door leading to the basement. It has code lock but after twenty years of marriage she knows him so good. The code is date of their wedding. The door opened and Mi Sun slowly goes down the stairs. She is quiet to not make a single sound. She is standing on the stairs and her mouth fell open.

The lights are dim but still she can see who is in the incubator. Her legs give up and she fell down on her knees. Dowon heard it and turned around. He is shocked and ran to help her.

"Mi Sun what are you doing here?!"

She is only shaking and slowly walks down from the few last steps.

"What is it?!"

Her forefinger with perfect manicure pointed at the incubator. Dowon doesn't know how to explain it. This surprised him and he is shocked that his wife found the clone so early.

"It is clone of our son. This is our second chance to be parents! We have our darling back!"

But Mi Sun isn't so happy.

"How could you?! This isn't my son!"

Her scream woke up Taemin and he starts to cry. Mi Sun's mother instinct would have been awaken by this distressed cry but this instinct died with her only child.

"So you weren't able to save our real son but you were able to create his clone?"

Mi Sun slapped her husband across his face and runs back upstairs. She is shaking in shock and suddenly wants to vomit. There is clone of her baby boy! She runs to the bathroom and vomits in the toilet. Her husband committed crime against the nature.