1 WEEK BEFORE ROBBERY

Mi Sun is locked in her bedroom and Dowon is locked in the basement. She doesn't want to even touch the clone. Dowon thinks that maybe later she will try to like him and stop ignore him.

Meanwhile Dowon will take the best care he can about his son who is still like a newborn baby. Taemin sleeps almost whole day and Dowon still feeds him through the needle but can give him little bit of milk. He needs to change his diapers and remember when they had their real baby son. How he changed his diaper few times, but very rarely because he is heavy sleeper.

"In few months you will be just like Taemin. I will teach you everything. I will be the best dad. Before I told no when you wanted to visit dance lessons but now you can."

Dowon has already brought everything what Taemin loves so now his clone will learn how to love it too. The clone's brain is super fast, so even if he is newborn baby now he will have mind of twenty years old in few months and Dowon is going to teach him about the world around him. He doesn't think that he will be able to take him outside because people know that his son died so he can't show his clone now. If the people find out they will take Taemin awake. Dowon put his hand in the hole and caress his son's black hair. No one can take his son away, not for the second time.