NIGHT OF THE ROBBERY PART ONE

The Shinee gang is here. They are watching the doctor's house and see how he left with his wife. Today is huge ball of doctors and scientists and Park Dowon is going there with his wife. The house is empty and Shinee get out of their car. Shinee gang has three members. Jinki, Kibum and Minho. They are the best thieves on planet and now their new clients payed them for stealing some documents from the doctor's safe.

"What documents could it be?"

Kibum is the most curious and sometimes it causes problems. Minho just shrugged and wait for Jinki's signal that he is inside. Jinki is like cat. He easily sneaked inside the house and turned off the electricity in the house. Then he waved few times with red flashlight so Minho and Kibum now know that they can go inside. Minho opened the gate and they walked in the house.

"I will search upstairs and you two will search here."

Jinki and Kibum nodded and Minho goes upstairs. Jinki spotted doors at back of long hallway and go there. They had code lock but Jinki is smart enough to hack it and get inside. Right at the tenth step he stopped.

"Guys come down here! Now!"

Kibum heard him and called Minho and together they go to the basement. They all three walked down and can't believe their eyes.

The boy looks like angel. He is so pretty and fragile that they can only stand around the incubator and watch the lovely creature.

"Guys look at his stomach. He doesn't have belly button."

Jinki is pointing at the boy's stomach and the rest frown. Every mammal has it so why this boy shouldn't have one too?

But really. The boy's stomach is without belly button, just flat with porcelain white skin.

"What does it mean?"

They are dumbfounded. How is this possible?

"Maybe the diaper is covering it."

Kibum reached his hand and pulled hem of the diaper little bit lower. But still no belly button.

"Guys I have the documents, so we can go."

Minho just want to leave, their work is done and this is just some boy. Not their work. Kibum and Jinki don't even look at him and only stare at the boy. Yes he is really beautiful but it is dangerous to stay here longer than needed.

"Look Minho. He has full diaper, I will clean him and then we can go."

Kibum doesn't wait for his permission and takes clean diaper and wipes from the near table. He put his hand in the incubator and took of the soiled diaper. He is wiping the boy's bum when suddenly the boy stirred and opened his eyes. They all just gasp and stare at the boy who is staring at them.

"Hi."

Kibum is using his sweetest voice which he uses only with his dogs. He finished diapering the boy and cleaned the supplies.

"Who are you?"

Jinki is asking the boy but he doesn't seem like he is understanding. He is only looking at them and his dull eyes turned to Minho.

"We don't have time for this."

Minho wants to leave this weird place and this mysterious boy who obviously isn't human. Jinki and Kibum aren't paying attention to him and coo over the creature in the incubator. They are blabbering nonsenses and smile widely at the sleepy boy. Suddenly Minho heard sounds from upstairs.

"Guys we really need to leave!"

Now Minho can say what are the noises. Car. Someone is here and they are fucked up. Jinki and Kibum are making funny faces at the boy and Jinki is speaking in high pitched funny voice.

"Shut the fuck up!"

Minhowhispered yelled and they are finally paying attention to him. And they canhear the noises of someone upstairs too. They looked at each other and knowthat now they are fucked up.