OUTSIDE

They are watching TV in the living room. Taemin is sitting between Kibum and Minho and Jinki is sitting in armchair. Taemin is drinking orange juice from sippy cup and Kibum is holding bowl of popcorn. They are waiting for movie which will be on after news. Suddenly something in the news catches Taemin's attention. There are news about new attractions and rides in Lotte world.

"Umma this?"

Taemin pointed at the TV screen. Kibum explained it to him.

"Wanna go."

Taemin is excited and jumps on the couch. Kibum is trying to calm the over excited puppy because their movie, Spirited away, is starting. Taemin starts to watch the movie and eats the popcorn while guilt is eating up Kibum. He is imprisoning Taemin in their house and forgets how bad it is. Taemin has never been outside it the real world. Kibum is observing his innocent little baby boy next to him and knows that he needs to show him something different than this house or forest.

Next day Kibum prepares not so childish outfit for Taemin, plain blue skinny jeans and oversized pink sweater. He wakes up the sleeping baby and lifted him out of the crib. Kibum diapered his baby and helps him to dress and then put on his Vans with Snoopy. Then they get in car and drive to Seoul. Jinki and Minho are going with them so Kibum can be calmer. After few hours they are in Seoul and Taemin has his face pressed to the window. He is completely amazed by the huge city and everything around him. They arrived to the Lotte world and Kibum is holding Taemin's hand. It isn't crowded but Kibum is still afraid that his baby will get lost. Taemin is so happy and his smile is melting Kibum's, Jinki's and Minho's heart. Kibum is careful umma and checks Taemin's diaper or if he is hungry or thirsty. Taemin is enjoying every second outside and none of them know about the threat behind their back.

Han Ye Seul decided to find SHINee by herself but without results, they are professionals, so you can't find them whenever you want. Then she was in Lotte world with her niece and sister when she saw Kibum. Kibum is something like messenger, SHINee clients always speak with him. Kibum is with another three men and one of them is simply weird. He is more like a child. Jumping around and laughing over the stupidest rides and attractions. But what is scaring her most is that the boy looks like doctor's Park dead son, but it isn't possible. In the documents which SHINee stole from Park's house were some things about cloning but maybe it was true because now she is looking at his dead son who is with SHINee. So how the fuck is this possible?

Han Ye Seul knows two corrupt police men, so she quickly calls them. She tells her sister and niece to go home and waits for them. They are from police, so they know how to kidnap someone. She shows them the boy and they wait in the Lotte world for good moment to kidnap him. Ye Seul is glad that she found way how to show her boss that she is the best.