3 WEEKS BEFORE ROBBERY

Today Dowon isn't going to work. Why? Today he is going to give birth to Taemin. His wife is with her lover so Dowon has peace for this important work. He has prepared incubator big enough for his son because he will be too weak. The fact that he is growing faster makes him weak, so he will need lots of help with coming to this world.

The incubator is ready. He will need to bath his son after the birth, so he prepared many clean towels, body wash and brought plastic portable bathtub. Then Dowon gets dressed in medical scrubs because it won't be the cleanest thing. The timer on the womb is on zero and Dowon is ready. The tube opened and the fluid flows out. The clone starts to shake, and the heart monitor is beeping furiously. Dowon thrusted his hands inside the womb and pull out Taemin. The clone is shaking even more because of the lack the fluids around him. Now he is back in the world, naked and cold. Dowon quickly wrapped his son in towel and clean most of the slimy fluids from his body. He wiped Taemin's face and he is amazed when Taemin's eyelids flutter and opened.

His son's brown eyes are staring into his and then fill with tears. Taemin maybe looks like twenty years old boy but his mind is like from newborn baby, so he does only thing he knows which is crying.

"Taemin. You are back!"

Dowon lifts him from ground and filled the bathtub with warm water. He lowered his son in the water and starts to gently wash him. Taemin is too tired, the fluids aren't surrounding him, so he is scared and doesn't know what is happening. He is cold and too bright. Dowon is humming calm song and Taemin stopped crying. Dowon finished bathing his son and lay him on examine table. He checked his temperature, breathing, reflex response, heart rate and muscle tone. Everything is good, so he can put Taemin in thick diaper and continue with another physical examinations. Taemin's ears and eyes are okay too. Then mouth, genitals and spine.

"You are perfect! Just like before!"

Dowon lay Taemin in the incubator on soft mattress. It is made from clear plastic and on one side are two closable holes for hands so Dowon can change his diaper. Inside it is warm and safer for the weak boy. Dowon connected the electrodes to his chest and turned on the monitor. Taemin's heart is beating slowly and steadily. Then he pushed oxygen tube in Taemin' nose and put fluffy socks on his feet and closed the incubator.

Taemin is probably hungry but right now he can't eat normal food. Baby in mother's womb eats what mother eats but Taemin's nutrition was only from the fluid. Dowon stabbed long needle in vein in Taemin's arm. Through the needle and tube connected to it is flowing nutrition mix.

"I know that you are hungry, but this must be good enough."

Taemin whimpered because of the sudden pain in his arm but the sedatives in the nutrition mix calmed him down. Dowon has to give them to Taemin because he can't leave him here crying. Someone could hear him and find him here. Taemin falls asleep and Dowon stands there. He still can't believe that the clone is really living. He thought that he will die during the birth. That he won't survive coming into this world. But here he is. He has his adored son back. Dowon put his hand over his mouth and laughs like a maniac. He really created living clone of human being, not clone of stupid mouse! Dowon jumps happily around the basement and then stopped when he heard soft whimper from Taemin. Of course, how could he forgot that his baby needs to rest? Dowon checked everything for the last time and then leave.