MEANWHILE

Few days back in Park's house

The ball is boring. Many old doctors and scientists with their wives or husbands. Boring speeches but Mi Sun doesn't mind it and she is smiling whole evening. Why? Because today she is going to get rid of one problem. Maybe it is done by now but before this night ends her problem will be solved. She doesn't feel guilty because the thing in their basement isn't her son. It maybe looks like her son, but it isn't human.

She payed the best assassin and gave him instruction that it must look like death by natural causes, maybe heart failure or something like this. Mi Sun doesn't know if she should cry after they will find the thing dead.

Dowon is anxious because he wants to go home to his beloved baby. Is Taemin okay? He has probably used his diaper but Dowon will change him soon. After one more hour they can finally leave and their driver took them home. Mi Sun goes to the kitchen and slowly sips cold water. She is silently preparing for her scene over the clone dead body.

"Mi Sun!"

Dowon is calling her with terror in his voice. Mi Sun acts shocked and ran to the basement. She almost passed out when she sees that there is someone's else dead body. Mi Sun goes closer and sees that it is the assassin. It isn't possible. The thing was like newborn, it wasn't able to move and to kill such strong man?

But still the assassin is dead and Dowon is running around the basement and he is looking for his baby.

"Mi Sun help me to find him!"

She nods and helps him to search but without results. It is gone. Dowon is hysterical and runs upstairs even if he knows that it isn't possible that Taemin got out of the incubator. It can be open only from outside and Taemin was too weak, he will be like newborn baby for at least month. Dowon runs to see video from security cameras but there is nothing, the source of

electricity was turn of for whole hour. What happened during the hour? Who is the dead man? Dowon is dizzy from so much questions and on top of it his baby is gone.

Mi Sun knew it. She should have kill it by her own hand but she didn't have the opportunity, her husband was with the clone all the time. But her problem is gone. Maybe the clone isn't dead but she is satisfied that it isn't here and doesn't care where it is. His wife is satisfied but Dowon is slowly going crazy. Where is his son?