Chapter 6: Little Sister Has Reunited.

Gerla had a slight smile almost fake on her face, "You really want to fight me? You want to fight your little sister that you left for dead?". Nevark looked away and walked back inside, "Teray, have fun. I'm not dealing with the drama." He says looking over his shoulder then at Gerla.

Teray sighed in annoyance, "Nevark... Come on. Gerla why are you here? And how the hell are you alive? You look healthy considering how powerful you are. Last time we saw you--" He was cut off as Gerla interrupted without a smile and her eyes full of hate, "I was dead? No I wasn't.. I was fighting for my life and both my older brothers didn't even bother to try and bring me back." Teray looked at her in embarrassment.

Nevark went into Lilac's room, waking her up and sighing, "Lilac.. Lilac?" Lilac began to wake up and looked up at him, "What? You look like shit..." Nevark looked at her half offended, "Gee thanks, anything else you wanna point out, Lilac?" She laughed at his comment, "Sorry... What happened?" Nevark sighed and sat down in front of her, looking down in anger.

"Just my psycho dead little sister has come back.. Look I'll drive you home.. I don't want you to get hurt with my sister back." Lilac looked at him with fear and confusion, "She died? Wait then is she weak or?" Nevark looked at her with a slight look of frustration, "Yeah no. She is stronger than Teray and I mixed together. So come on, get your ass in my car and let me drive you home."

Lilac got up out of the bed and put her shoes on, walking out with Nevark to his car. "You brought food, how kind of you brothers!" Gerla spoke behind them outside before Nevark pushed Lilac in the car, shutting the door. "She is not food! You cannot harm her. Teray will explain while I'm out, okay?" He says with assurance while getting into his car and driving off. Teray stood there holding his hands out in confusion, "What?! Why me?! Oh come on!". Loda was behind them both and smiled, "Easy, Teray. Come on let's explain."

Nevark was sitting next to Lilac in bed, "I'll go so you can sleep..." He went to get up but Lilac grabbed his hand. "Please don't.. Your sister kind of scares me.." Nevark looked at her and smiled, sitting back down and laid down near her. "Fine okay, just this time..". Later that morning, Nevark had just got back home as he was closing the door slowly behind him. " How was the night, Bro?"

Said Gerla behind him with a soft chilling tone and a cold smile. Nevark jumped a little and groans, walking past her. "Why do you care?" Gerla smirked and chuckled lightly, "Oh because you are the only one here with a human blood bag. Why protect her huh?" She said while crossing her arms. Teray walked over and sighed in exhaustion, "Gerla, we have to protect her.. Its our job, I already told you this. But Nevark is just... More connected with her I guess."

Gerla looked at them both and was shocked about both of their reactions, "Oh my god! You two are in love with a human?! You are shocking. Don't tell me you are more than just.. Buddies?" Teray and Nevark both avoided her question.

Destan and Loda came home after feeding, "You guys seem to be getting along already." Teray sighed, grabbing his car keys and ran past them. "Sorry, can't stay.. Duties call." Nevark looked at Teray leave as Gerla rolled her eyes at him, "What? Scared he's going to get her before you? He is a lot weaker in strength than you."

Loda looked at Gerla and then Nevark, "Okay guys.. Come on, cut it out.. Get along." Teray had slumped back in his car seat while driving, "That house is a nut case.. Just.. Control yourself around, Lilac." He said while as he got closer and closer towards her street, gripping the steering wheel. "I'm seriously frustrated...". He parked out her house, getting out before Shira opened the door.

"Oh, Teray.. Its nice to see you here, I was expecting your brother.. What's his name again?" Lilac rushed past her, "Nevark, I'll be going out with Teray today. He's taking me to see some things in the city." Teray smiled brightly as Shira looked at them both smiling slightly, "Yes well have fun but be home before sunrise."