Chapter 7: Brother Jealousy.

Lilac looked at Gerla terrified and it began to panic. "I... I really don't want any drama." Gerla walked over and sat on her bed, "Drama? I don't think there will be any drama. Unless you lie, understand?" Gerla looked at her without a smile. Lilac looked up at her and nodded slowly, "Okay.. I won't lie." Gerla looked at the bandaid on her neck and slightly pressed on it while Lilac groaned in pain.

"He bit you quite gently. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to move your neck, then again you are in pain. I'm surprised he didn't rip your throat out." Lilac looked up at her in confusion, "Rip my throat out? Why would he do that? He's so kind."

Gerla laughed and got up, walking over to the window and watched Teray leave. "Both my brothers are not kind. Back in the early years before my father turned me, Teray would use girls for pleasure and meals. Nevark is a different story, he was brutal but not as cruel as Teray."

Teray had arrived back home when he had noticed the air had changed. He walked inside and looked at Nevark reading on the sofa. "Where is Gerla?" Nevark turned the page and shrugged slightly, "Don't have a clue. Probably drinking off of a guy, trying to be like you.." Teray sighed and placed his fingers along his eyes.

"Look, I don't have the time to argue with you. Where is she?" Nevark put the book down, getting up and walking over to him. "I don't know. Why are you so worried about it? She's a big girl, she can handle herself." Teray looked down and then looked at Nevark with frustration.

"Don't you remember what happened when she was seven? She was left alone at school and she killed everyone in her class.." Nevark chuckled slightly, "Yeah.. Oh sorry that wasn't funny. I suppose we should go and look for her.. Ah just when I was enjoying the house without her."

Lilac looked at Gerla and gulped, "You can't scare me.. They might have been like that then but not now. They have changed." Gerla turned around and smirked while looking at her, "Really well how come your heart is going twice as fast?" Lilac looked up at her with fear and anger.

"Okay I get it... You are their sister.." Gerla smirked and walked over to the window and saw both her brothers in the driveway, walking from their car. "Yes.. But they are here to rescue you.. Like always. You are their main mission. They kill you and they fail their mission, they must die. If someone kills you instead, they must kill the person who killed you." Gerla said to Lilac, hearing them rush up the stairs.

Nevark opened the door, looking at Gerla in an angry matter. "Home now. You are too dangerous to be out here and bothering Lilac. She needs her rest, Gerla." Teray walked over to Lilac and felt her temperature by placing his hand over her forehead.

"You are a little warm.. I'll get you some medicine." Gerla sighed and crossed her arms, jumping out of the window as Nevark watched Teray act the way he was. "How can you sit there and take care of someone who is sick because of you?" Teray looked at Nevark over his shoulder, "Because I did this. I bit her and I drank her blood.. I should be taking care of her.

Just stay here and keep her company while I go and get her medicine." Nevark looked at him as he walked out before looking at Lilac, sitting down beside her.

Lilac looked up at Nevark, "I'm sorry.. I couldn't see him suffer, Nevark." Lilac spoke softly trying not to strain the wound. Nevark looked at her neck and sighed. "Its okay, just.. Don't do it again because I know next time he won't be able to stop. You look so weak.. We can't have you doing too much."

Lilac smiled at how much he cared before looking at Teray. "What is that? You can't give her that?!" Nevark looked at him and the medicine cup of blood in it. Teray sighed and looked at Lilac, "You need to drink this. Its my blood... The medicine you have won't heal the bite."

Lilac went wide eyed and gulps, "What if I can't keep it down?" Teray walked over and held the back of her head while helping her take a sip of it.

Later that night, Lilac was asleep from the vampire blood flowing inside her. Nevark sat in the desk chair and watched Teray lay there next to her, keeping an eye on her temperature. "You are lucky she isn't changing.."

Nevark said to him in an annoyed tone. "Yeah well she's better off being healthy than half dead. You were like that once." Teray said in reply. Nevark looked at him in anger, "How dare you! I had no choice to be what I was... I was born a vampire and they put werewolf blood inside me!" He said as he got up off the chair.

Teray looked up at him and noticed how angry he was, "But that's not what you told Lilac though right? I'm going to guess that you told her the same story as every other girl you ever met, that you were born a hyrbid. You were sick, you drank animal blood and you got sick, the doctors took you in and you got healthy and strong." Nevark growled and walked out, knowing his younger brother was right.

It was early in the morning, Lilac began to wake up and groan, looking beside her and Teray was smiling. "Oh you stayed?" He looked at her and placed his hand on her forehead, "You are just right and yes I stayed. I wanted to look after you.. Your neck should be healed up by now."

Lilac placed her hand on her neck and immediately got up, walking over to her mirror, slowly peeling the bandaid off her neck. Teray was right, it was completely healed. "Woah! It healed so fast! That's weird but cool!" Teray got up and smiled, looking at how happy she was.

"Yeah, vampire blood heals humans but it makes them extremely tired which is why you fell asleep and stayed asleep, like hibernation." Lilac ran up to Teray, hugging him tightly and smiled brightly, "Thank you! Thank you so much!". Teray began to wrap his arms around her gently, Kirai was calling Lilac's mobile. "Look I'll go home, get dressed and come back to get you for school." He patted her head and left the room. Lilac smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Uhmm where have you been? We were supposed to hang out and all that!"
"I know I'm sorry, Teray took me out and I accidentally sprained my ankle. He was taking care of me."
"Yeah well you better be coming to school today, I'm like freaking out!"
"Yeah sorry again, I'm coming today. I'll meet you there with Teray."
"Is he like your boyfriend or something? He's new and you two act like you guys have known each other forever..."
"No, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a really good friend and yeah it feels like I know him really well.. Anyways, be at school in twenty okay?"
"Okay okay, see you there". Kirai hung up as Lilac stood there with her phone in hand and smiled when she started to think about Teray.

Lilac and Teray were on their way to school when Lilac was looking out through the window. "Its really sunny.. Wait do Vampires burn or die in sunlight?" She said as she looked at him worried. Teray laughed at her comment, "No, vampires who are turned by another vampire like me will just slowly start to smoke and then crystallize.. And burst into shards of glass."

Lilac nodded slowly and then quickly looked at him, "Wait.. Aren't you turned? From another vampire?". Teray looked at her before parking the car in the parking lot, "Is that what Nevark told you?". Teray got out as Lilac sat there in confusion before getting out and being immediately hugged by Kirai, "Hey! You seriously owe me, Lilac!" Teray watched them as he saw Nevark get out of his car, shocked that his brother even came to the school.

Teray rushed over to Nevark and looked at what he was wearing, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Nevark smiled and looked at Teray in the eyes, "Easy, we both have to look after Lilac don't we? You aren't in all her classes are you so.. I'm going to repeat the year. Wait a second, it should really be me watching you because.."

He got closer to his ear and smirked while whispering to him, "You might bite her and drink all her delicious blood again". Teray looked up at him with anger as Nevark looked at Lilac, " She is gorgeous though. I'd want to be biting her all the time." He said while walking over to her, kissing her cheek. "Good morning, lovely. I see you are all better. I'll see you in third period."

Nevark said with a cheeky smirk while walking off to the school. Kirai looked at Lilac, "Okay seriously we need girl time together... This is freaking me out. You need to explain, everything." Teray was breathing heavily in frustration.