Chapter 14: Trained To Kill

Lilac went to step in front of Nevark but he pushed her back, "Easy. Teray, I thought you weren't going to come by and say hello?" Teray smirked and chuckled, "I thought I'd come by and at least say Welcome. Since after all she's your mate, your responsibility, your funeral!" Teray lunged at Nevark before the two brothers began fighting each other. Destan rushed over and pulled Teray off, grabbing him by the back of the neck and tossing him out onto the front yard.

"The hell is the matter with you, boy?!" Destan yelled at Teray in confusion and anger. Nevark slowly walked out with his father, looking at Teray. "I think he's upset" Nevark said in reply to his father. Gerla chuckled and crossed her arms, "Oh yeah you think? I was just about to say he might be a tense bit joyful." She replied with a tone of sarcasm.

Lilac looked at Nevark, "Get inside.. I don't think its good for you to be out there with him like that" Nevark looked over his shoulder and noticed Lilac. "I'm taking you away from this mess. We shouldn't have come back so soon.." He said while storming into the house, upstairs.

"She's going to kill us all! She's a hybrid now! A female hybrid! When was the last time there was a real created hybrid?!" Teray yelled at his family in anger. "Enough! We will work through this! Lilac is a newborn and she just needs to be trained." Destan replied back in embarrassment of his own son.

Lilac looked at Teray from the door, glowing red piercing eyes before walking upstairs to Nevark. "Can we go... Now?" She asked him. He looked at her, zipping their suitcases up. "Sure.. Where do you want to go?" She looked up at him, "Japan.. I just want to go back to Japan."

He nodded and picked his phone up, calling for a flight. Lilac had gotten a text from someone she hadn't seen in a while, since she was human. "8:37am: Hey.. Lilac.. Its Kirai, I was just wondering if we could hang out sometime. I haven't seen you in a few weeks.. Maybe even months. Let me know! Kirai."

Lilac sighed and had a tear fall down her cheek, looking at her phone. "Oh Kirai.. Nevark?" He looked over at her before ending the call on his phone. "Yeah? Hey.. What's the matter?" He said in an anxious tone, lifting her face up to look at him. "I just.. I want to see Kirai.. Before we go.. I miss her so much" Nevark nodded and pulled her in close, kissing the top of her head.

"Sure.. Of course we can defiantly go and see her before we leave." Lilac sniffles and gripped onto Nevark as hard as she could before letting him go, wiping her face with her sleeve.

At Kirai's house, Lilac sat on her bed with her. Kirai looked at her with tears rolling down her cheeks, "You're.. Leaving?". Lilac sniffles and looked at her in her eyes, "Yes but I promise I will come straight back and we can be just like it was!" She said while gripping Kirai's hands as Kirai chuckled.

"You really do promise?" She questioned Lilac as she nodded. "Yes, I will make sure we sit in this bed and watch anime with you, eat lots of food with you, read manga with you.. I promise Kirai!" They hugged each other tightly as Lilac was fighting all her urges not to feed. "I have to go now.."

Nevark walked with Lilac to his car, getting in with her. "Ready?" She looked over at him and nodded. "Ready." He started the car and began to drive to the airport. "I arranged a private plane.. So you don't get.. Well hungry." She gulped and looked out the window, sighing. "Thank you."

After almost two to three hours, Lilac and Nevark got back into a desolated home, with only the sound of birds and creatures around. "I.. Almost fed.. On my best friend Nevark." Lilac explained to him. "Its hard, I know. It tortured me, it really did." He reassured her that she wasn't alone.

"Will I become a threat? Kill anyone I see?" She looked down and questioned him, "No.. No you won't Lilac. I won't allow it." He smiled and gripped her sides from behind. "Even you?" She questioned again. He answered and kissed her neck softly, "No, I promise you that."