im ending this book!!?? (not clickbait)

hey readers, 

first off i want to say thankyou, thankyou for your votes, your time taken to read my chapters and all of your support that you have all showed me. it gave me nothing but happiness and joy when i saw a comment from one of you on a chapter or a vote. this meant the world to me and never did i think that this story would ever go this far. 

but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. i feel like it is time for me to put this story to rest. after david and liza released their break up video i suffered from this a great deal and stoppped writing this story for a while because it just didnt feel right to give them a happily ever after anymore. the last chapter of this book was respectivly supporting their descion to mutally breakup and i honestly didnt feel like i could continue to write this anymore because it hurt too much and it just felt strange. 

now although this book is ending, i am happy to say that i am currently underway with a new book, called "She Said Goodbye." this story will be focusing on their life after the breakup, their friendship, maybe some drama but most importanlty their love that they still have for one another. i really hope that you all find the same amount of joy in my second book as you did in my first. 

thankyou again all so much and i cant wait to read your future comments!!!!

__the end___