•The Day It All Fell Apart•

Chapter 1: The day it all fell apart

"They say you can't change your fate, or the choices you make.."

"What did I do to deserve this..Does he really hate me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  |One Week Ago|
I woke up to the raise of the sun shining through my bedroom, telling me today was another new day. I got up and stretched my arms and sighed happily to myself. You see I'm part of fairytail! The most amazing guild ever! Recently lissana stratuss has came back to Fairytail and we've been the best of friends. She started to have a crush of bixlow and it's so cute :D!

I get up but then I feel a body as I fix my bed. IT BETTER NOT BE THEM!
God they never learn.

"NATSU!! HAPPY!!! WAKE UP!!!" I scream, throwing pillows at them and screaming more (for good measure) ya never know~

"Huh..? Oh Luce hi! :D" he smiled giving me his signature grin. God why is it so- No!! Lucy focus!!

"GET OUT!!!" I shout, screaming pounding, punching him. He Moans in pain. Good!

"Come on...Luce..please?" He said whining and I had no choice.

"LUCYYY KICK!!!" I scream, kicking them out the window and the glass breaks. T-T

I turn chibi and cry as I just broke my 500J window. Whyyyy MEAH!

I do my regular routine and go to Fairy Tail, I have an amazing time and I come home..that's how it should have been... well...it wasn't exactly that.

| Two weeks after, Lucy POV|
I woke up this morning with a weird feeling in my stomach.. a feeling that today wasn't gonna be like any normal day. Oh well. I just gotta see :\. Anyway I woke up but for some reason I didn't see Natsu and happy.

Whatever, but...oh nvm. I got up looking at my calendar and realized today was my birthday! YASS!! I hope they didn't forget...:)

I got dressed then went out to Fairytail walking with my Celestial spirit plue.

(Imagine Hair is blond! :3)

I walk up to Fairy tail and cross my fingers and take a deep breath and go inside. Then I heard everyone scream..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!" The all shouted and smiled. I smiled at each and everyone of my family.

"THANKS GUYS!" I Said and I went to give them a hug. They all gave me There gifts and we enjoyed our selfs.

That is until we heard a bang...and then..

Natsu came..

He grabbed me by the hair

And said...

"WHERE THE HELL IS WENDY AND HAPPY LUCY!?"

"Did he not even remember?"

________________________
Me: YAY I FINISHED A CHAPTER~

Lucy: good job :3

Wendy: where am I exactly?

Happy: ya mee wanna know!

Me: you shall see..

Me: Lucy! Take it away!

Lucy: @animegirl689 does not own fairytail and it's characters but owns this book so please don't steal it. Thx

Me: byeeee!!

Everyone: byeeee!!