•Last goodbyes and worries•

Chapter 11: Last goodbye and worries

   "Who Knows If Fairytail will be the same?"

   "Lulu! Take me!"

____________________________________________________________________________
|Lucy POV|
It's time to say bye.. I don't want to, I hug each of the dragons and thanking them for lessons they taught me, I hope I'll see them again. Me and my brand new Exceed Luna are continuing to  pack. She started to talk.

"Lucy...are you going to join Fairytail again?" She Says softy then flys to pick a shirt from the floor. I look at her, then go back to my case. I stare at it.

"Am I really going back there? I'm I really going to do it? What..What if they changed? But what if I just get hurt again."

I thought about it, then nodded to myself, finished packing and closing my suitcase. I sit on the bed, looking at her, then say.

"Yes." I Said without hesitation, and she stares at me confused. She finally finished and sat on my shoulder. She rested her head and asked.

"May I ask why?" She said then I nodded, I sat on the piano her flying in to sit on it. I got my phone and played. I usually express my feelings like this. And it developed a few years I was here.

Song: Paper Hearts (REMIX)
By: Jungkook Of BTS (ALL YA ARMY)

I finished then turned to her and said, "Because I still believe.." I laugh at myself. "It's this stupid hope, that maybe they've changed, maybe that there changed.." I sit on the floor fighting the tears. Luna then says.

"It's Not Stupid..I'm sorry I asked.." Luna then says "please don't cry.." I nodded then got our bags and drove them to the garden.

The dragons plus my mom were out there and I went to give them one last bye before I opened the gate.

"Open gate to earthland!" I Said as me and Luna jumped in.
__________________________
Me: 😆🤗

Lucy: 😞😑

Both:Bye😂