•I can't get the courage..•

Chapter 13: I Can't get the courage...

"I'm sorry everyone..maybe it's better if everyone forgets about me.."

"Lucy...Do they deserve that?"
_____________________________
|~Lucy POV~|

"Lucy!! What are you going to tell them!?" Luna whispered and I started to panic. What the heck was I gonna tell them!? I tried playing several ideas in my head.

(Idea #1)
Erza: um you alright?

Lucy: yeah...yeah I am erza

Erza:oh that's good!... wait how do you know my name!?

Lucy: *takes hood off* it's me Erza!

Erza: ewww da fuck you here Lucy

Lucy: but-

Erza: leave!!!!

|All Attack her|

I shiver...nope definitely not that. I try to think of another idea but Erza stops me.

"Are you alright miss?.." Erza said, concerned voice ringing in my ears. Well shit this is great!
Suddenly Luna's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Penelope is her name! And I'm Samantha!" Luna said cheerfully interrupting me. I sighed and then  stood there shocked.

"Wait why Penelope?" I whisper said as she punched me in the gut.  I groaned in pain. Why did she hit me...

"Oh alright nice to meet you too." Erza smiles, and my heart instantly breaks remembering all the good times we had.

"Yes, well we better go." I say and we both walk out the door but instead we turn to the back we're there is a very high window looking over the area.

"So this is masters window." Luna said and I nodded.

"Yep pretty much." I replied and luna sighed. I stared up there wondering what magic we could use to break the window and jump into his room with no one finding out.

"Well I'll do a no noise enchainment surrounding the area and then we will use wind magic to boost us up." Luna said

"Then will use iron magic to break the window!" I replied and then Hugged Luna.

"I'll start now."  Luna said and took a big breath then chanted.

Far and wide

Great and small

Loud or tiny

I call upon you

Silence yourself

Within all boundaries of life

Enchant!

Suddenly a pink orb surrounded the area and Luna and Lucy smiled before executing there next plan.

Breathe

Slow the wind

Circle around me

Bring me my mystical  wings

Not seen nor heard

But only felt

Through my breathing

I cast you!

Flying Winds!

Suddenly on the two girls back grew wings that seem to be made by wind itself. They circled around them and brought them up.  Suddenly they shouted.

"Iron dragon sword!"

And they broke through the glass and saw the most weirdest thing.

There master...

Reading

A

Sorcerer weekly issue

Of

Girls in bikinis!!

"What the **** master!?"

"AHHH WHO ARE YOU."

_____________________________

Me: what da fuck

Luna:is this how all humans are?

Lucy: let me tell you..

Me:well..anyway

Me: Thanks for reading this chapter! Please make sure to check out my brand new book
"New Beginnings" it's a second generation fan fiction!

Lucy + Luna: Bye Bye!