•Trust•

Chapter 14: Trust
"You can do many things alone, If you want to be fast to what your headed to go alone. But if you want to go far then you bring friends."
"Lu-Chan maybe we can trust them?"
_____________________________
|~Lucy POV~|
Well me and Luna stood there kind of shocked, disgusted, mortified and totally scarred for life other than that though, we were...alright.

"Well then, I'm sorry you had to see that." Master chuckled nervously and looked around noticing the broken window which once stood.

"Well..um could you tell me who you people are?" He replied and sat down on his big chair.

I nodded to Luna, and she fixed the window with her magic. You may be wondering how I can use different spells, though I was taught by one dragon. See Slayer magic is my main magic but the other dragons taught me a tiny bit of elemental spells I can use to. It really comes in handy, as you can see.

"Well master my name is lu.." I was about to say before Luna smacked me in the head. Ow that hurt.

She looked away from me with a glare and kindly looked at master, (the little b***h) and smiled sweetly at master.

"Excuse her sir she new as am I, we recently joined the guild. I'm Samantha and That's Lulu." (I begged her to change my name after we left the guild and she did in case you wondering.) she looked at me again.

"Aw yes, so um we just were leaving. Hahah sorry to interrupt you-" I was about to finish till master said.

"Your not fooling anyone, Lucy I know it you." Master replies blankly. I just stared.

What the f***k how did he know!? Then I signed.

"Can't fool you master, yep it's me." I pulled down my hood and gesture for Luna to do the same.

My eyes start to tear up as I realize that i really missed fairy tail. No matter how hard natsu was the rest of the guilds the only family I have.

"I'm back master.." I whisperer as I start to shed tears.

"Welcome back Lucy." He smiled.  Then Luna replied, "Sir would you mind keeping our secret?".

"Of course but why would you want to hide your true identity?" Master replied shocked.

"Well, Master I'm not sure I fully forgive natsu for what he did." I said sadly. Luna then replied, "We also have to find Wendy and happy with total focuses since were on to something."

"Hm I see then. Very well your secret is safe with me." Master replied and we both sighed with relief.

"Well then I'll announce you as official fairy tail members, follow me." Master said and jumped off his chair, walking outside. We followed silently.

"LISTEN UP YOU BRATS,QUIT YOUR MOANING AND CRYING AND LISTEN! WE HAVE TWO NEW MEMBERS LULU AND SAMANTHA NOW TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD TREAT ANY MEMBER!" Master exclaimed and everyone just started to cry more.

"Welcome to the guild.." Everyone replied blankly and stared with boredom at us two.

We both started to sweat at the state fairy tail was in. Damn they are so depressed even natsu..

"They will be helping us track Wendy and Happy!" Master said, and everyone nodded and then sighed while becoming quiet. I saw Master tear up a bit at the sight of his kids like this, and I truly felt bad but..I wasn't ready.

|With Wendy, Happy, and Romeo.|

|Wendy's POV|
We all end up sitting in a forest catching our breaths as we laid across big Trees in this forest . The sun was starting to rise and I looked at happy and Romeo.

"So Romeo what do we do now?"

"Well.." Romeo said scratching his head thinking. "I haven't thought this far ahead.."

"You WHAT!!"

_____________________________
Me: Hey Wendy 😂

Wendy: What anime-Chan? ☹️

Me: How does it feel to have the love of your life confess to you, but can't get you out of a murder situation?  🥰😂

Wendy: -_-

Me: -_-

Mira: RoWen Is LiFe

Mira: If YoU shIp roWen please CommeNt down BelOw then YoU will help me sail It! anD maybe EvEn woRk wiTh mEeeee

Mira: ShiPPPPPPP

Me & Wendy: Da fuck

Me: Well anyway Pls do that so Mira doesn't murder my characters.

Wendy: Well thanks for reading!!