•Acceptance•

Chapter 19: Acceptance
"I only hope you would begin to trust me..."
____________________________
|Natsu POV|
LUCY!!!

I started running towards her and her face turned shocked.

"NANI!!!" She screams, and I see another girl slowly back away from me! GooD this is mY time with LuCe.

"Lucy! I'm sorry sorry so sorry!" I beg her and start to cry over and over again.

"Natsu.Don't.You.Dare." Her voice is evil and her persona takes the form of a demon. ( ArmYs MaP of The SoUl)

"What..." I'm so confused as she backs away from me. She chuckled, but I can tell it was sarcasm.

"Forgive you, Natsu the one who broke my heart? What makes you think I will do that?" She exclaimed.

Honestly, that's my dumb mind really.. Probably the reason why igneel gave me no brain 😂

She starts to tear up, and instantly I wanna hug her but then..she starts to sing.
/Play Song/
First Burn
I don't own this song nor credits, this goes to the incredible artist who made this song.

Lucy: *Smiles sadly, takes out paper from her pocket.*

Natsu:...My letters!

Lucy: I saved every letter you wrote me.. From the moment I saw you I knew you we're mine...

Natsu: ...

Lucy: You said you were mine..

Lucy: I THOUGHT YOU WERE MINE..

Natsu: I'm so sorry..

*luna then comes next to Lucy.*

Lucy: Do you know what Luna said when I told her what you'd done she said..

Luna: You have met an Icarus, he has flown to close to the sun..

Natsu: *steps closer to lucy*

Lucy: DON'T. Take another step in my direction, I can't be trusted around you..

Luna: DOnt think you can talk your way into HER ARMS into HER ARMS!

Lucy: *Fire comes from her hand* I burning the letters you wrote me..

Natsu: Nani!! When did you..?

Lucy: you can stand over there if you want...I don't know who you are *starts crying*

|End Song| (Y'all know ima lazy 😂)

I instantly feel horrible, "Luce I really am an idiot.." I say.

"No dumb shit natsu.." Lucy says and I sigh.

"Yeah, but I'm a dumb idiot who learned his lesson. I know you aren't ready to forgive me but..could we start over?"

I see her stare as I gulp and think she gonna refuse, but then she did something that made me burst into tears.

"Hi, I'm lucy Heartfilla! I'm a inspired writer and really dream of joining FairyTail!! What's your name?"

And natsu cries.
_____________________________
Me: Hi...

Lucy: A-Chan! Where were u!

Me: Welll..School -_-

Lucy: -_-

Me: Ok I'm SoRry guyS I haTe HighSchool BuTTTTT HOPE u enjoy!

Me: Sorry it's short!! Bye 👋