•Five year time skip•

Chapter 12: five year time skip

"Time was only wasted.."

"...Lucy?
_____________________________
|Lucy POV|
"We're here Luna.." I say as we look around the area. Geez it's been five years. I look around to see that we're near lamia scales guild, so me and Luna head over to the train station.

I buy tickets for the next train to Fairy tail and me and Luna sit down on the seats waiting to go there. I read my book while Luna naps. Then the train stopes and we get off and make our way there, but before we get there we change into our cloaks. And Luna turns into her human form.

Lucy Cloak:

Luna Cloak:

Luna Cloak:

"Are you ready Luna?" I ask pretty much ready to beat there ass in the ground

"Are you ready Luna?" I ask pretty much ready to beat there ass in the ground. She nods her head and I take that for a signal as "yes" so we bust in.

I kick open the door and we both stand there, I try and hide my sent so the dragon slayers don't know it's me.

As we're walking in I take in everyone's sad expressions and worried looks, feeling shocked. I thought they would have been more happy and joyful. We start to walk towards Mira.

"Hello me and my friend would like to join your guild." I say politely wondering why Mira was crying.

"Oh..um..alright where-" she starts to break down sobbing and Erza suddenly comes in.

Feeling bad I ask, " is she alright?" I was more wondering why everyone was so sad. I mean I thought Natsu would make them hate me by now.

"Yes it's just we have lost a few dear members of our guild.." she replied sadly, "Never mind that though color and where?"

I respond with, "Light blue and on my left hand please."  She stamps the area and turns toLuna , "what about you?" She asks and Luna says. "Light green and on my shoulder please."

As she stamps Luna's mark she asks us...

"So what's your name?"

Shit...

"What do I tell her?!"
_____________________________
Me: so smart Lucy

Me: like you sneak in and can't think of a fake name?!

Lucy: but it's hard! They look so sad do I tell them it's me? Or don't!!!!

Wendy: that is hard...

Me: Comment down below what you think Lucy should do/ say to them!

Lucy: ...HELP ME I NEED ADVICE!! 🥺

Me: pls help her 😔