•Forest Searching•

Chapter 16:Forest Searching
"At this point we are all tiered, hungry and starving that being locked up, to me sounded much better than this"

"Aye! He doesn't even have fish!"
_____________________________
|Wendy POV|

3 whole days...

Long days...

That's how long we've been walking, and I doubt Romeo knows where we're going. Now being trapped with the Y/N person sounds good.

"Romeo-Chan I don't mean to sound rude but..Do you even know where your going?" I said with a slightly pissed off tone.

"Wen-Chan I...yeah u don't know.."He said, and we all sighed and dropped to the floor.

"Aye! We're doomed" Happy cried and we all just stopped to rest.

I look up at the sky, and realize that it's turning dark soon. I pray and hope that some how, some one will help us..

~|Y/N POV|~
Ahh my dear army..

Jk I mean who needs an army!

Well I have selected a few most talented of my companies to join me in sneaking into Fairy Tail :)

Your "Friends"

•Rose

•Age: 17

Age: 17

•Power: Nature Dragon Slayer

•Y/N's longest Friendship since the beginning.

•Jade

 •Age: 19

•Age: 19

•Power: Crash magic

•Y/N saved him from being killed by his home town after being accused of being a witch.

Diana

•Age: 20

•Age: 20

•Power: Holy Devil Magic

•A slightly slick and informal girl, being the oldest one Y/N offered her a position after she had been searching for a job

Quin

•Age: 18

•Age: 18

•Power: Elemental

•After being disowned by his parents, he began searching all over till he met Y/N who offered to teach him magic. In exchange he would serve Y/N for ever.

|END Of Character Info|

"When are we going to go?" Rose said, And I chuckled.

"Dear Rose, being evil doesn't need time." I said then continued, "Best to hurry off though as well as putting on the cloaks."

We proceeded to put on the cloaks, and god damn they smelled..

"Ewww what the fuck is this!!" Quin exclaimed as he pinched his nose. I must agree It smelled bad but I wouldn't ever say that.

"Quin shut the fuck up we have to go to FairyTail, and fast." I shouted ten hit my head on a tree.

Jade then proceeded to make the portal and we all jumped in.

|Lucy POV|

I am currently standing out of fairy tails doors, my body sweating bullets. It's so hot..

"Luna!! I don't wanna go!" I pouted and she said nothing. "Please!!!" I said eagerly.

She silently took a very large stick from her pocket and started to beat me with it.

"I'm SoRRY I'll gO jusT have MirCy PleAse!!!" I cried as she continued to hit me. She then stopped.

I took a big sigh of relief and then took a deep breath, opening the door.

Everyone was silent..

And very quiet..

The air was thick, the sweat was noticeable.

Luna turns to me and then nodded.

I took of my cloak, revealing my long blond hair. With my keys and my hip and released the magic energy.

I put up my hand high in the air, doing the fairy sign and said...

"I'M BACK EVERYONE!!! LUCY HEARTFILLA IS IN THE HOUSE!!!"

_____________________________
Lucy: FUCK YA

Me: woah!!!

Wendy: oOO DRAMA

Me: I'm sorry this took me so long but I hope u enjoyed!!!

Fairy Tail: BYe till next time!! ;)
________________________________
Chapter 17 Preview:

Natsu POV:

no way...

Lucy?

She came back!!