•Celestial Flight•

Chapter 10: Celestial Flight

"Woah..Woah!! I'm Flying!! So cool!!"

"Spread your wings Lucy Heartfilla!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Lucy POV|
"Your gonna..FLY!!" Celestia Says and looks at me weirdly. I mean I don't blame her.

My jaw as drops to the ground, my soul is flying out of my body, and on top of that now I'm dead. Weee!!! Being a ghost is funnn!!

"LUCY HEARTFILLA!!" She screams and grabbed my soul/ghost me and shoved me back in to my body.

I get up panting and stare at her like she's a psycho path. She then says.

"Don't your dare give me "gosh your a psycho path" look. Geez it's not hard, now let's begin."

Begin? Ohhh like "You make me beginnnn~" (Jungkooks Solo begin)

"No! Now time to watch and learn." She Says and she gracefully jumped if the mountain...WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Celestia!!! NOOOO WHYYY DID YOU DIE!" I panicked but then her laugh and look up.

She had beautiful gold wings that shined like a star in the sky. It was pretty....but I for one wasn't.

"HUH!! HUHHHH!!! HUHHHH!!!" I Said. I started the point at her, "HUHHHH YOUR FLYING!!"

"Yes jeez I'm flying my god!" She slaps her forehead, then we start training.
___________________________
Me: Wow..

Wendy: *^* I wanna fly!!

Lucy: >•< hehe

Me: Well u guys wanna play truth or dare?

Lucy: ^•^ Sure.

Wendy: I'll start Author-San Truth or Dare!

Me: Truth (^:^)

Wendy: Is it true your going to start WORKING ON MORE BOOKS!! (-_-)

Me: uh..Maybe

Lucy: Yeah Yeah Anyway Bye Everyone!!

Me:bye!

Wendy: Bye!