Chapter 42

As soon as the heavy door to our room shut, our bags were dropped and Finn's lips were on mine. We didn't have anywhere else to go tonight so we had all the time in the world to ourselves.

His lips moved feverishly against mine like he hadn't kissed me in years. I kissed him back like I needed his lips to survive. We hadn't had sex in three days and that's a record for this relationship. I'll admit that we're usually going at it constantly. I wasn't complaining, though. I knew the actual feelings were there and built so I had no qualms about giving in to the lust so early in our relationship. The two of us had actually had that conversation and it turned out well. Besides, it's not like all we do is have sex (as I so graciously pointed out to Chris earlier), we just do it more often than most.

Before I knew what was happening we were both in just our underwear and I was straddling his legs on the bed. "Are you sure? Our friends are literally right next door." I pointed out. We had just gotten to the hotel after our bus broke down and we all decided to go to some mall and hang out all day while they fixed it. I wasn't mad though. It gave Finn and I some couple time when no one else was around. I still hadn't thought about my conversation with Sam. It was too much to even think about right now.

Finn took my moment of distraction as a way to flip us over so he was on top of me, as per usual. I was by no means complaining. Letting go was sometimes a blessing. His fingers stroked me over my lace underwear making my body shiver on instinct.

Finn laughed at my reaction and I glared at him. "I think you just answered your own question. Besides, it's just Chris and Sam."

"And Jameson and Aiden." I reminded him but he didn't care. Instead he pulled my underwear down and placed his hand back on my core.

"You know I'm not a fan of talking about other guys while we fuck." He stated and teasingly moved his forefinger against my slit.

"Jealous are we? Perhaps I might run off with them?" I joked before Finn bit the skin of my thighs and moved his single digit inside of me. I let out a quiet moan at the sensation. "If you give me hickeys between my legs again I'll kill you. We have a competition." I gasped out between breaths.

I was not about to run around a field with fire between my thighs. I swear I would murder Finn if he tried to pull that agin. Unlike some people, my thighs touch making the whole ordeal a lot more painful than it should be.

"Kill me? Sounds like a threat. Maybe I'll have to teach you a lesson." He responded teasingly. I moaned again when his teeth left my inner thighs and moved to my clit. Finn continued to make me squirm and bite my tongue until I was almost shaking with pleasure. At which point he increased the speed and pressure of his tongue and curled his fingers causing me to scream out in surprise and pleasure. It happened so fast that I forgot to muffle the noise.

My hands clenched into fists and all my muscles tensed in anticipation. I was about to cum when Finn pulled away completely leaving me to whimper in more frustration than I'd ever felt in my life. He's a cheeky bastard. All my feelings of pleasure stoped, leaving me feeling very bothered with the heat between my legs.

When Finn moved back up, I kissed him before trailing my mouth to his neck and sucking the spot that drive him crazy. Two can play his game and I intended to. I heard him take in a deep breath before pulling away to kiss me. After a sweet kiss, he separated our mouths and put his pointer and middle finger in my mouth. I sucked his fingers clean of my juices before teasingly swirling my tongue around them like it was his dick. I licked the tips of his fingers in a small circle before licking light lines from base to tip all while maintaining eye contact with Finn's hooded forest green eyes.

Finn discarded my bra with his free hand before pulling his fingers out of my mouth and trailing circles around my nipples with the edge of his now wet nails. They barely touched me yet it put my nerves in hyper drive. My eyes rolled back into my head as I arched my back up and panted.