Kidnapped

Luke lunged at.........me. Me! He threw me over his shoulder and up to our room. He locked the door behind him and threw me on the bed. Luke crawled in next to me, he was trying to relax or at least calm his wolf. "Luke, stop trying to kiss me. You aren't kissing me until you calm down." He flipped me towards him and kissed my mark making me moan.

"I'm not Luke. I'm Lucas." I look up to see black eyes staring down at me. Luke's wolf is named Lucas, which I just found out. " Hello Lucas." I was alittle shy, he made me blush so easily. " Look, I'm sorry for letting you think I would go for your grandpa. But I must now take you to my pack to satisfy me. I really don't like here but I'm not leaving without you, so you must come with me." I stared in shock, I can't believe I'm going through with it.  " One more week. I promise, now intra calm down and angry chief before he skins you." Lucas whimpered at that, he said Luke needed some time to himself so he would talk instead. I grabbed his hand and made him stand up son I can kiss him. I kissed him and I felt the same sparks as before just a  different person. Lucas stiffened the his eyes were brown again. " So you kiss him but mot me. Meanie. " I laugh and kiss him to. I left to go find my grandpa. Everything was so sudden, Luke was basically kidnapping me. I had to find my grandpa and atleast get as far as going to meet Luke's pack. 

"Grandpa, I need to tell you something." I don't know where i got the sudden boost of confidence. "Angel, I'm sorry I over reacted. I just don't like you growing up, I want my little Angel." He was in the lounge room on the sofa, he was looking down at his hands when he confessed. I ran over and jumped on his lap, he grunted and still laughed. I hugged him and stayed on his lap like a child. He hugged me until Luke came into the door way. "Did you.....?" I looked at Luke with wise eyes, he took a deep breath. "Grandpa, now that I'm marked, I need to meet Luke's pack." My grandpa sighed but gave in, he did ask whats the plan for me being the alpha here and a luna there. "Grandpa, my plan is............"

Cliff hanger! I'll tell you guys the plan tomorrow, in other words, update tomorrow. My cousins left today so i will be able to update and write more. I know its short, but im really tired

Peace out minions