Ally the pink unicorn

Luke and I were in our room when I saw Luke get an evil smirk. " We should play a prank on Ally." I laughed and agreed, we talked for about an hour after about it.  So the plan is to trick her into taking a nap and when she wakes up her room and her will be a mess of misspelled words and pink slime. Some times you have to be a traitor to have fun.

" Go take a nap so we stay up all night at the water fall. Me and Angel are too." I hear Luke convincing her to take a nap, thankfully he does. I grab the glitter and a damp wash cloth and starts with her face while Luke glitters everything else except her one table with a laptop, ipod, and a book. I read the book she is and I cried so much.  We were finally done and it looked like unicorns threw up glitter everywhere.  I poked her face until she woke and when she did I did something unimaginable. 

She grabbed Luke and brought him into a head lock, she also threatened to cover him in pink slime with glitter.  I grabbed what I could and that happened to be her book and that book happens to be The Fault In Our Stars. She froze up and glared at me with devil eyes, I was threatening to drop it in pink slime when she surrendered Luke. Luke and I left her to clean up which wasn't the best but she did tell us to get out so......

update tomorrow.  my friend won't stop bugging me to update so I wrote this little thing real quick. I hope shes happy.