Half alpha?

I UNDERSTAND THAT I CHANGED LUKES WOLF LATER IN THE STORY BUT THATS BACUSE I FORGOT HIS NAME AND I WROTE THIS AS AN AMATURE WRITER! WHEN I REWRITE THE BOOK IT WILL BE CHANGED! PLEASE DONT COMMENT TO TELL ME! I KNOW!

"My plan is...........to give Josh Half  of the alpha." My grandpa looked thoughtfully then nodded and said it would be held tonight so I can go tonight.
*dont hate. but im making the meeting short and simple so I can introduce another friend of mine into the story.*
I moved my mouth towards Josh's neck. I grew my canines and bit hard on his neck. He yelped but stayed still, I licked the bite to heal it. I hugged Josh and dismissed everyone. 

----Luke's rez------

I was in Luke's office waiting for him to get everything ready when lovely smell filled the room.
"They will love you." Luke bends down to my lips and softly kissing me. I respond back and the kiss deepens, alot. I means alot, we are on the couch in his office with him hovering over me making out. He abruptly stops the kiss and gets off of me, Angel whimpered. He tells me to get ready and with a peck on the lips hes out of the house quickly.

"I love you." I kiss Luke on stage not caring anout the others. Him kissing me gets heated quickly, I pull away reminding him of his pack. He dismisses them and looks at me with a devilish smirk.

*Luke's POV*

I pull her into the house and throw her on my bed. I begin kissing her down her jaw and to the mark. When I reach her mark she moans softly, Lucas purrs with pleasure. Angel go's off with Lucas somewhere in our minds to leave us alone. The kiss stays heated and gets hotter. We both end up naked.
Im skipping the sex scene. They have to do this to finish mating,  so no dirty stuff.

Angelina POV

I wake up in Luke's strong arms. I'm facing him with my head on his chest, as memories of last night flooded my mind. I was smiling like an idiot thinking about how we aee officially mated. I look up at the cute faced Luke, he looks so peaceful and carefree when hes sleeping.

"Well someone remembers last night." I jump alittle at his sudden voice,  I didnt know he was awake. He caught me smiling like an idiot, he gave ne his signature smile and went to take a shower. I decide to check my phone and I see Josh texted me to use protection. I cant believe he he won't.  Oh....wait....did he? I know he did....n't. Oh well, I can live.

"Alright. So I want you to meet my cousin. She's just like you, except she's a little bit of a grammar and speech  police." He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked towards the pack house. Once we got in there, people greeted us with a nod and our position. I saw a girl with black hair and sweats on, make her way over to us.
" Hi. You must Angelina, I'm Alyssa. Luke talks about you non stop when hes with me." Luke blushes, I giggle and hide my face in his shoulder. "Yes I am and we should go to the mall together later. I heard alot about you and I like you." She smiles and agrees, Luke's thoughts were loud,  'great two girls to torture us and one can get into our mind'. " Why yes we can and he I will." I say with a salute, he chuckles and goes back to his phone.

*ill update tomorrow.  no promises, I have a wedding to go to and I have to go. im tired.

Peace out minions

Oh and before I forget.  I dedicate this chapter to my dear friend Alyssa. thats who Aly is based off of. She bugged for this update and here you go.