Chapter 10: And Sirius?

- Enter and settle in silence! Snape shouted from his desk.

- Our dear professing potion looks like a foul mood! Whispered Estéban to his brother.

- I am, indeed! So hurry up! Snape replied again, thundering at the impertinent youngster for his impudence.

Estéban shrugged and entered the dungeon.

"Good," said the professor, standing up. Before we begin, we have a number of things to clear!

He watched the twins for a long time before resuming.

- This is Mrs. Malfoy!

The twins did not say a word.

- We ask ourselves a number of questions ...

- Why ? Asked Estéban.

- Because we find it strange that she came on Sunday!

"Well, she wanted to see her son," Lilian replied.

Snape smirked.

- Of course ! What we find strange is the countless questions she has asked about you, even before meeting you!

- What do you want to say ?

- She asked if there were new students ... Her son would have told him about a certain Estéban!

The young man turned pale.

- Do you have something to say ?

- No ... Draco may have talked to me about me!

"Yes ... without telling him about your brother," Snape replied, carefully watching Estéban's reaction.

- I suppose.

- You're lying ! I know it ! So tell me what you did!

"Nothing," said Estéban calmly.

- It was by pure chance that she spoke about you?

"Yes," said Estéban again.

- You would not have used your gift of ubiquity to get to Malfoy Manor?

"Never," replied Estéban, "is it not Lilian?

- How would we have done, when we never practiced with you!

Snape raised an eyebrow.

- Because you need my permission? Stop taking me for an idiot! You are the worthy sons of Potter and Draco! I guess the rules, you do not care! I'm sure you did it!

He stopped and went back to his desk.

1202/5000

- When Narcissa arrived in the hall ... And you saw her ...

He smiles unveiling a row of white teeth.

- You were afraid ... And she did not hesitate to ask you a lot of questions! You are here for an uncertain time and you allow yourself to play with the future!

- But we did not do anything! Esbian engrossed.

- Stop lying! You may not need a course on Occlumency because it's obvious that you master this art but that's not the case with Mrs Malfoy! I saw you Estéban! At the manor!

Estéban squeezed his lips.

- You are unaware! He cried, taking his silence for an affirmation. You put everyone in danger with your nonsense!

- I do not need a sermon! Replied Estéban, glaring at Snape.

- No need for a sermon! Repeated the professor. You would rather need a good correction! What went through your head, to both of you?