Pretend

"Wh-what?" You said after you froze for a few seconds. He unbuckled his seatbelt. "Yes, babe. That unfortunate girl is you" He laughed as he opened the door and got off the car. You did the same and walked behind him to the life. You were thinking about what Jimin said before. Me? His girlfriend? Why? You frowned your brows and bit your lip. Jimin looked at you but tried to hide his smile. You turned your head to him.

"But why?" You asked. Jimin unlocked the door and walked inside the apartment. You followed him and closed the door behind you. He sat on the couch in the living room. You sat beside him, eyes glued to his face, waiting patiently for his answer.

"Well, did you remember I told you there was a way to avoid nerds like you from being bullied in college?" You nodded as he turned to you.

"That's the way. Being my girlfriend"

"But-"

"You don't wanna be my girlfriend right?" Jimin cut your words. He looked you.

Why did I suddenly feel all guilty towards him?

"Uh...it's not that i-"

"Nevermind Y/N, you can just pretend," Jimin said and looked away.

"But, there's a rule that you and I have to promise to not break it" He turned back to look at you. You raised your brows as a sign that you asked him the answer.

"Don't catch feelings" You nodded and without hesitation, you answered. "Okay. I won't" You still looked at him and pressed your lips into a line.

"Good" He took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm gonna get some rest" He walked to his room and shut the door. You let out a breath that you held just now.

Why is he like that? You felt that he was a little bit upset. It was not that you didn't want to be his girlfriend, it was just too early for you and you being his roommate, was the major problem.

Who doesn't want to be Park Jimin's girlfriend? He so damn attractive that girls couldn't even resist him. You'll melt like an ice cream under the sun if you saw him smiling with that cute eye smile. That mochilike cheek was too adorable to handle but he's your roomate and you knew that it was wrong.

Somehow, you felt his pain when you looked into his eyes the moment he guessed that you didn't want to be his girlfriend and yes, you rejected him.

As it was most of the girls' biggest fear, being rejected was like stabbing your own heart multiple times and all this while, you thought that boys will never get hurt if they got rejected by a girl that they don't really love but it was different with this Park Jimin.

You knew you could sense a little bit of sadness in his eyes as he looked away when he said that you can just pretend to be his girlfriend. You were confused.

You didn't want to ask him anything because he probably were playing it cool or maybe he had his own problem that he didn't want to tell anyone. You knew he was hiding something and you knew it was personal.

|||

Jimin couldn't shut his eyes as flashbacks were haunting him when he closed them. He stared blankly at the ceiling as he held tight his blanket. He just woke up from a nightmare and couldn't fall asleep again. He sat down and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

He remembered the look on your face when he looked away and suddenly wanting to get some rest. He knew he should have not do that as you would overthinking about it. He didn't want you to know about his problem in his personal life and not to mention how pathetic his past was. He didn't want to get you involved. That was why he  looked away as he tried to not look into your eyes.

Those innocent eyes of yours would make him tell you everything. That curious and worried look on your face made him felt like you cared about him. He would be lost if he looked into it for a long time. He tried to forget but he can't. The face that he hated so much kept returning to his mind. He was the one who suffered from all of that person's fault. He tried so hard to move on.

You were in the kitchen, busy with the dishes that you cooked for dinner when suddenly someone wrapped his arms around your waist that made you jumped in surprise. You turned your head slightly and saw Jimin smiled as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Stop scaring me Jimin" You said and he laughed. "Sorry babe. I just wanted to hug you" You smiled but your mind did not. You somehow felt sorry for him. You didn't pushed him away.

"Let's eat" You said as you washed your hands. Jimin let you go and went to the dining table. It was all silent as you both started to eat. Jimin was so hungry that he didn't talk to you. You looked at his nearly empty rice bowl. You bit your lip.

Just this once Jimin.

"You want some more rice?" You asked as you put down your chopstick. He smiled as a yes. "You can take mine. I'm not that hungry" You handed him your rice bowl that was still full of rice.

Bye bye rice.

You gulped as you eyed Jimin ate your rice hungrily but somehow you felt like a mother that was happily watching her son eating. A few minutes passed, he was done eating and looked at you. You looked at the empty bowls and plates.

"It seems like my dishes are so good" You said and smiled happily. "Well it's not that good. I just don't want you to feel bad" Jimin laughed. You glared at him before standing up. "Fine" You sadi as you rolled your eyes began to collect the bowls and plates.

He grasped your wrist. "Babe, i'm kidding" He looked at you. "You always are Jimin" You carried the plates that made him let go of your wrist. You came back and collect the bowls but you stopped as Jimin were smiling at you. He looked like he was holding back his laugh. "What the hell is so funny?" You rolled your eyes and walked to the kitchen.

I can't with this Park freaking Jimin. Ugh!

Running the cold water out from the tap, you started to wash the plates. Jimin came and for the second time today, he wrapped his arm around your waist from behind. You ignored him as you continued to do the dishes.

"Babe, why are you so emo today?" You didn't say a word that made his smile grew even wider. "Are you perhaps on your period babe?" You stopped and put the plate in your hands down in the sink. You washed your soapy hands and turned around but Jimin didn't seem to let go of your waist. You took a deep breath and let it out.

"Can you please shut the fu-"

Jimin slammed his plump lips onto yours. You widened your eyes in shock and froze for a few seconds but slowly, your eyes fluttered shut. He tighten his grip on your waist as he pulled you closer to him but the weird thing was you found yourself bringing your wet hands up to his shoulder before wrapping them around his neck but that was not all. You kissed him back.

♡♥♡♥♡~♥~♡♥♡♥♡
Thank you for reading guys!
Share my story with your friends!
Cause i'm still thirsty for readers.
Lol ok.

Anyways, i hope you guys liked it and stay tuned for more!

ILY!!♥♥♥