I'm fine

"Hey, morning!" You smiled happily at  Jimin as you set the table for breakfast. He smiled back and walked up to you with his half-opened eyes.

"Ehmm, I'm still sleepy" He wrapped his arms around your waist from the back of you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Jimin, we have class today," You said as you walked to the kitchen with Jimin still hugging you from your back.

"I don't wanna go to class, please" He whined as he had his eyes shut.

"You have to and if you aren't, I'm going. Jungkook's picking me up"

You smiled and tilted your head slightly to the side to look at Jimin's face but he suddenly unwrapped his arms around you and sighed. He stood behind you as he lowered his head. You turned around to face him.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a shower. Have fun with him!" 

He walked away to his room and shut the door. You froze there in the kitchen and frowned your brows as you stared at Jimin's door. You blinked a few times and looked at your feet as you did not understand what just happened.

Why is he looking so upset? Did I say something that hurt his feelings?

You sighed as you stared at the breakfast that you prepared for the both of you. You grabbed your bag to walked down as Jungkook texted you just now. You walked pass by Jimin's door and stopped as you wanted to tell him that you were going out to college. You knocked on his door slowly but there was no response from the inside of the room.

"Ji-"

"Shit!"

You startled and winced as you heard him shouted. The sound of something thumped made you worried even more. You frowned your brows and knocked on the door loudly and instantly it was silent.

"Jimin, open the door!"

You leaned closer to the door and placed your ear against it. You could hear him let out a heavy breath and that was enough to make your heart sank. You did not know why but somehow, you felt his pain. There was no response. Jimin went silent as he was a little bit surprised that you heard him as he thought you already went down to Jungkook.

"Jimin please, just open the door"

He could sense that you were worried about him but he was not glad about it as he was still mad about you and Jungkook were together now and the fact that you just forgot about the thing he told you that Jungkook tried to do something bad to you made him even more furious. It was going to burst into a flame in his heart but he let it calm before it got even worse.

"Just go, okay"

"Are you okay? I'm worried"

"I'm fine"

Your shoulders dropped and you knew that the word 'fine' from him meant the opposite. You could not do anything as you did not want to make it even worse that you decided to let him be and walked out of the apartment and went downstairs to Jungkook, who now was your boyfriend.

"Hey, baby, what's taking you so long?"

He said as you walked up to him but then a bright smile plastered on his face, revealing his cute bunny teeth.

"I'm sorry, something just came up"

You went closer to him as he bent down slightly and you placed your lips on his cheek. It was normal to do that as the both of you did the same thing since the first date weeks ago.

"It's okay, princess"

He turned around to open the car door for you and pushed it close as you got into the car. He went to the driver's seat and leaned closer to you as he pulled the seatbelt for you. You then chuckled.