Please?

You opened your eyes slowly and felt something heavy pinned down your body and it felt really warm. You tried to push it aside but you stopped as it moved. You frowned your brows and turned your head slowly to the side to look at the clock on the mini table beside your bed.

What the- it's already 2 p.m.!

With your slightly blurry vision, you rubbed your eyes as you turned your head to the other side and it widened as you saw that Jimin was wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"What the hell are you doing?!" You pushed his chest harshly that made him slowly opened his eyes. You backed off and tried to sit down but Jimin seemed did not let you do that.

"Baaaabe" Jimin whined and pulled you closer to him as he still had his eyes shut.

"Jimin are you serious right now?! Get off!" You shouted as you hit his arms but he did not care and in fact, your hit was not that painful to Jimin. He remain unmoved and still had both of his muscular arms around your waist.

"A few more minutes, please?" You froze with your hands on his arms. His voice was husky as he was still half asleep and it literally sent chills down your spine.

P-please?

You sighed as you were defeated by the word 'please' that came from the boy that called you a bitch before. Somehow you felt that your heart melted when he said something so nice and just by that word please, you knew you melted in his arms right that moment. His warm breath brushed against your ear gave you goosebumps.

It had been so long since you got a hug from him. You missed his touch, his warm breath brushing against your skin, his warm muscular body pressing against yours and his flirty words that made you go crazy over him but this was the first time you shared a bed with him and that was enough to make your mind go from innocent to wild thoughts. Your heart was thumping so fast that Jimin could hear your heartbeats.

"Nervous, babe?" He said and chuckled before loosening his grip on your waist. You blinked a few times and pushed his hands. You stood up beside the bed and had your hands on your waist as you looked straight at him.

"What did you do to me last night?" You asked as you clenched your jaw.

"I did what you asked me" Jimin answered calmly and sat down on the bed with his eyes locked at your confused face.

"Wh-what do you mean? I didn't-" You froze with your jaw slowly dropped and your hands went down beside you. You just remembered that last night you made him stay with you as you did not know what had really gotten into you but you needed someone last night and fortunately, you saw Jimin as you opened your eyes slightly before falling back into your dreamland.

Jimin could not help but to smile widely as he saw your guilty face. "Babe? You okay?" He laughed softly and tried to hold your hands but you winced and turned around after realizing that you blushed. "I'm gonna make lunch" You walked out of the room quickly that made Jimin burst into laughter and walked out to his room.

|||

You were almost done washing the dishes but Jimin made it hard to finish it quickly. "Jimin, get off me" He grinned and shook his head. You sighed and washed your hands before turning your back to face him and just like what happened before, he did not let go of your waist with a wide smile plastered on his handsome face.

"What's wrong with you?" You crossed your arms and glared at him, just like you were getting mad at a kid. "I just wanna hug you" He chuckled and you rolled your eyes.

"You literally cling on me for about twenty minutes now, Jimin" You sighed and turned back to finish the dishes. He pushed himself closer to you that made you froze for a bit but you tried to stay calm.