Wait, what?

"Babe, I love you"

He leaned his forehead onto yours, breaking the kiss for a while. You slowly pulled him down for a kiss again but before that, you replied. "I love you too" You shut your eyes back and pressed your lips onto his again but Jimin suddenly pulled back slowly and looked at you. You grunted softly as you were dissatisfied with his action.

Your lust was getting in control as you got your eyes on his lips as he was trying to make eye contact with you. You looked back into his eyes as he was not saying anything. "Babe, are you for real?" Jimin asked and you frowned your brows.

"Huh?" You blinked a few times, confused. Jimin was even confused and the way you just got back to your reality made him felt really disappointed. "Y/N, you literally said that you love me back" Jimin got off you and sighed. You sat down and looked at him as you widened your eyes. "Wait, what?"

D-did I say that?
I can't let this happen

"J-Jimin" You held his hand that was placed on his knee. "I'm sorry, I was-" You got cut off by Jimin as he stood up and you let go of his hand. "It's okay Y/N" He walked away to his room and shut the door. You were getting a little bit confused with the situation right now. You froze on the sofa but then the sound of the door opened caught your ears.

"By the way babe, I was kidding just now" He popped his head out from inside his room and smiled at you. You could hear he laughed when he shut the door. You blinked a few times but somehow, your heart was thumping so fast. Why did you say you loved him back? You literally going to get caught that you have feelings for him.

Wait, did I just say that I have feelings for him?

Sigh, yes I did. I do have feelings for him.

The way Jimin said I love you was so real that you melted under his figure but he said he was just kidding. What in the hell was he trying to do with you? Did he think that saying I love you could be like a game? Or that the word 'love' was a lie? You just caught in a lie then. You could feel your heart broke.

|||

You were in your room, sitting at your study table. You picked up your book and put it in the drawer but you saw something that made you stop. The photo of Jimin that you secretly took when he was asleep in the living room on the sofa. He looked really adorable when he was asleep.

You smiled and put it back in the drawer along with the book. You sighed and walked over to the bed. You took out your phone to call Jungkook as you have nothing else to do. You waited patiently for Jungkook to answer the call but he did not. You frowned your brows and glanced at the clock.

He said he was going to his friend's house this evening. You dialed his number once again but no one picked it up. You sighed and put down your phone but suddenly your phone rang.

Incoming call
Kookie love

You smiled and quickly answered the call. You were all excited but your smile slowly faded as the voice over the line was not your boyfriend's.
"Hello, I said who are you? Why are calling my boyfriend multiple times?" It was a girl's voice and she sounded so familiar that you froze in shock and confusion.

"H-Hello, I wanted to talk to Jungkook. Is he there?" You asked and stuttered. Your eyes were tearing up and your heart was thumping so fast. You gulped as you heard the girl called Jungkook and said some random girl was calling his phone multiple times.

"Baby, can you leave for a sec? I'll come back to you later" You heard Jungkook's voice and you could feel your heart broke. "Hey, there Y/N" You knew he was smirking over the phone and probably he also knew you already got the picture.

"So, Y/N, why did you call?" He laughed softly and let out a breath. Your tears rolled down your rosy cheeks. You were holding back so hard to avoid yourself from sobbing and make any sound that you were crying so hard.

"Let's break up" You hung up as you said that. You did not feel so disappointed as you were not so in love with him because it was Jimin all along that had your heart but this situation made you felt you were being played.

You should have trusted Jimin back then. Feeling dumb and such a fool to fall for that jerk Jungkook in the first place, your heart broke to a million pieces. How dare he played you just like that? Did he think you were just his toy? Or some random girl that he can play with?

You sighed and buried your face on your pillow as you sobbed. A few seconds later, the sound of a person knocking on the door caught your ears. You instantly sat down and wiped your tears. "Y/N?" Jimin popped his head inside your room as he had a worried look on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin walked into your room and went to sit beside you on the bed. You shook your head and covered your face with your palm. You started to sob again. Jimin pulled your hand and hugged you. He rubbed your back. "Shh...okay, just let it out" You hugged him back and sobbed on his shoulder.

"I'm stupid, Jimin. I should've trusted you" You said slowly and Jimin let you go. He wiped your tears with his thumb and you lowered your head. "Wait, is this about Jungkook?" Jimin frowned his brows and held your hand.

"What did he do to you?" You shook your head again and sighed. "Y/N, look at me. What did Jungkook do to you?" You lifted your head up and looked at him. Jimin was worried and he wanted to know what Jungkook did to you that made you sobbed so hard like this.

"He-" You burst into tears again and Jimin instantly pulled you to him. "Okay, let's not talk about it first. Calm down, babe" You nodded slowly and you thought about something. "Jiminie" You called him. "W-what?" He stuttered and you pulled back as you wanted to look at him.

You cupped his cheek and he startled. "Babe, w-what's wrong?" He held your waist as you stood on your knees. You smiled and pressed your lips to his lips. You could feel he was smiling as you shut your eyes. "Woah, what was that, babe?" You bit your lip, looking at him in the eyes, still cupping his cheek, you confessed.

"Yes, Jimin. I really do love you"

❤❤❤❤❤

Okay you guys chill, coz i'm not chilling rn. The mv of Idol is so lit, although it's too late to talk about it but i dont care i still wanna talk about it.

And that Suga solo song, seesaw, omfg, his vocals tho.

Anyways, sorry for the slow update you guys, and i hope you like this chapter.

Thanks and please vote!

ILY!💜