He tried

"Where do you think you're sleeping tonight, babe?"

He raised an eyebrow and smirked as he looked up at you.

"Umm... My room? Daa~"

You answered and rolled your eyes as he chuckled and stood up without letting go of your hand. He took a deep breath and let it out as he ran his hand up from your hand to your arm then your shoulder and squeezed it slowly as his other hand went up and pushed your chin up slightly with his index finger.

"You got it wrong, babe"

He smirked and winked. You froze right that moment as his touches somehow gave you goosebumps. You literally did not know what to do and speechless by his sudden actions. His eyes glanced at your pinkish lips before staring deep down into your dark brown eyes.

He bit his lower lip as his hand that was placed on your shoulder, grabbed the side of your neck and his other hand went down to your waist. You remain unmoved and you knew the both of you could hear your thumped heartbeats.

"You're going to-" Jimin did not finish his words as your phone rang. He sighed and let go of you but he did not back away even just for a step. He stood close. You shove your pocket and took out your phone.

Incoming Call

Kookie love♥

You could hear him scoffed and he looked at you after he glanced at the phone screen.

"What the hell is that name? Kookie love, like seriously Y/N?" He asked as his hands were on his waist. You rolled your eyes and walked away to your room, leaving Jimin alone in the living room. You shut the door and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. You good? Why didn't you call me?"

The flashback ran through your mind. The thing that Jimin told you about that Jungkook tried to do something to you was heartbreaking but as you promised him before, you wouldn't tell Jungkook or even left a sign that you seemed to know something.

"Oh, sorry Kookie. I woke up late today"

He chuckled.

"It's okay, I know my girl"

Gosh, please don't melt!

You smiled as you were trying to hold back the excitement. You were not supposed to be that excited when he called you 'my girl' but you did. The thing was, you were in love with him and that was seriously so hard to not get excited about it. You cleared your throat.

"So, what are you up to?"

You could hear him hummed as he was thinking about something. You waited patiently as you sat down on your bed but before that, you made sure to lock the door as you did not want Jimin to interrupt your phone call with Jungkook. You suddenly did not seem to hate him because of what he tried to do to you as you could not. The feelings you had for him was like a barrier for you to hate him.

"I'm thinking about coming over to your house or taking you out for dinner but I know you probably still want to have some good sleep right?"

You could sense that he smiled over the phone and that just melted you right away. You chuckled at his statement.

"Yeah, you know me Kookie"

He let out a soft laugh.

"My girl is sure a sleepyhead huh?"

You smiled and pressed your lips into a line as you held back your joyfulness that could burst in your heart. You were thinking about jumping happily on the bed right now but no, not when you were talking to Jungkook. He might think that you were exercising in the middle of a phone call in your room.