Glares

"Morning princess!" Jungkook smiled as he saw you walked up to him. "Morning Jungkook" You smiled weakly. Jungkook frowned his brows and looked at you. "Princess, did you cry your eyes out last night?" Jungkook asked as he came near you.

"H-how did-" You took out your hand mirror. "What the hell? I looked like a zombie" You touched your puffy eyes and sighed. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked, concerned. You shook your head and smiled slightly. "Nothing. Everything's fine" The both of you got into the car, ready to go to college. He pulled out of the parking.

You fixed your scarf around your neck to make sure that the hickeys were not exposed.  Jungkook glanced at you. You could hear him chuckled that made your head instantly turned to look at him. "What's wrong?" You smiled. "This is so random but if you want to be a vegetable, what will you be?" You laughed. "Seriously?" He nodded and laughed. "I think I want to be a carrot because you're a bunny" He looked at you and the both of you burst into laughter.

"But I don't think carrot suits you" You frowned your brows. He glanced at you and smiled. "If you're a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber" You burst into laughter. "You're trying to give a pickup line huh?" He nodded and chuckled. You shook your head and smiled.

He stopped the car as it was perfectly parked beside a familiar looking car.

Wait, that's Jimin's car!

You got off the car and ran to Jungkook. You were getting a little cautious as you did not want to bump into him but Jungkook was the one who greeted him first. "Yo Jimin!" Jungkook walked up to Jimin and bro-hugged him. You stayed behind Jungkook's back but he could see your awkwardness with Jimin as you did not talk or even look at him. "Let's go" You pulled Jungkook's hand and walked away from Jimin, straight to your class.

You had the same class with Jungkook all day that made you stay beside him all the time but you knew some of the girls were giving you the stink eye. You ignored it because you knew what were they thinking about. If it was not because of that jerk Jimin, then it was because you were so close with Jungkook who was known to be a close friend to Jimin.

You went to the toilet to fix your makeup and you took off your scarf. It was so suffocating. Suddenly someone went out of the toilet stall that made you quickly put the scarf back on and guess what?

It was Irene.

She smirked as she walked up to the sink. She looked at you in the mirror. "You might want to cover that properly" She let out a breath. You looked in the mirror and fixed your scarf.

"Whose is it? Jimin's or Jungkook's?" She raised an eyebrow as she smirked at your reflection in the mirror. "It was Nunya's"

She frowned her brows and turned to you. "Who's Nunya? Probably your sugar daddy?" She laughed and applied her lipstick.

"His full name is none-ya-business" You smirked and grabbed your bag before walking out of the toilet. Irene clenched her jaw and scoffed in disbelief.

You walked up to Jungkook that was waiting for you outside the building. "Hey, let's go" You hugged his arm and smiled. He looked at you.

"Princess I'm sorry but I can't send you home. Something came up," he turned to you and held your hands. You pouted. "I've asked Jimin to wait for you after class,"

What?! Jimin?!
No way I'm going back with him!

Jungkook patted your head. "I'll call you" He kissed your cheek before walking away to the opposite direction.

You found yourself standing beside Jimin's car as you waited for him. You crossed your arms and grunted.

What's taking him so long?

You turned around as you saw Jimin running towards his car. He unlocked the car and the both of you hopped in. It was all silent and you did not look at him even for a second. You threw your sight outside the window and crossed your arms. The air conditioner that brushed against your finally exposed neck, made you felt comfortable as you finally freed yourself from the scarf.

Jimin glanced at you then down to your neck. The hickeys that he gave you reminded him of that night. He cleared his throat and focused back on the road. You were getting awkward beside him.

The fact that he did not say sorry to you made you feel like you were at fault and not him although you knew half of it was your fault. Not telling him that you stayed out all night was wrong because he was your roommate but you were confused about this one thing.

Why did he become so furious about it? It's not like I'm his girlfriend.

The sound of your sigh caught Jimin's attention. He glanced at you and took a deep breath. "Y/N I'm sorry" You glanced at him but you turned your back to him. Looking out the window but you saw his reflection and obviously, it was hard to forgive him. He sighed as he knew how you felt about it. He knew that it was hard for you to forgive him but he won't stop apologizing.

The car stopped and you immediately got off, leaving Jimin behind. Jimin did not say anything as he eyed you from your back. He locked his car and went to the lift but you were nowhere to be seen that made he thought you already went upstairs. He was about to go into the lift but he stopped as his ear caught your voice. He walked towards your voice that made him ended up at the pool area.

You saw Jimin walked up to you and you instantly stood up and started to walk away from him. "Y/N!" He called your name but you ignored him as you started to run away. You looked back but he was not there. You walked slowly and bumped into something.

"Ahh!" Jimin covered your mouth."Don't shout. People might think I did something to you" You backed away and glared at him. He chuckled. "Did I startled you, babe?" You rolled your eyes and started to walk again.

You went to the lift and Jimin followed behind you. You felt that it has been so long since he called you 'babe'. It was not that you liked it but maybe you were used to him calling you by that name.

Jimin unlocked the door and the both of you went inside. "Y/N" He grabbed your wrist that made you stopped. You turned around. "What did I say about touching me again?" You glared and pulled back your hand harshly.

"Okay sorry. Please, I just wanna talk to you" He frowned his brows as he pleaded. "There's nothing to talk about" You lowered your voice and turned your back to walk to your room. "Y/N, please" His voice seemed desperate. "I'm tired" You slammed the door.

Jimin sighed and grunted as he walked to his room. He sat at the corner of his bed as he thought about how to make it up to you. As his experience with girls was overflowing, he wanted to give you chocolates as an apology but no, he knew you were not like the other girls. You were different but you reminded him of someone.

Your attitude, your words, the way you treated him when you were mad, the way you were panicking when you thought you did something bad and the way you made him felt like he was being loved and not to mention how he was worried as hell when you're not in front of him.

But he had always hated her but not you and maybe why he was a little bit too furious when you stayed out with Jungkook last night because he was afraid that he might lose you just like what he had experienced before. Just like what happened to the girl he once loved.

His ex-girlfriend.

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for reading guys!
Please tap on that lil star at the bottom left and that would really mean a lot to me!
I hoped you like it!

And as always, ILY!💜💜💜