My fault

You closed the door behind you and went to the kitchen. After grabbing a mineral water in the fridge, you walked out to your bedroom but you stopped as you saw Jimin sitting on the couch in the living room. He seemed worried as he looked at you but his worried face worries you even more.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked and walked up to him. You sat beside him and opened the mineral bottle as you waited for his answer. The cold water ran down your throat was very refreshing.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault" He held your hand and you froze as you tried to process the words that came out of his mouth.  "Your fault?" You asked. "Yeah, this whole thing" He eyed your messy hair and you let out a soft laugh as you rubbed your head.

"No, it's not, Jimin. It's my fault" He sighed and shook his head. He tried to explain but you cut him off as you suddenly felt your heart fluttered as he seemed to be really guilty and he held your hand tighter.  "It's okay. Everything's fine" You said but Jimin seemed did not agree. 

"No. It is not Y/N"

"Chill, it's not like I'm seriously injured or something"

"Babe, you don't know Irene and I'm worried about you"

"Worried?"

He blinked a few times and you could feel he loosened the grip on my hand but you refuse to let go as you held his hand back tighter. He let out a breath.

"Of course I'm worried. You're my roommate"

"Yeah, roommate"

You mumbled under your breath and looked away. He frowned his brows and looked at you.

"What?"

"Huh? Nothing?"

You smiled slightly before pulling back your hands that were in his grip. He let you go and leaned back in his seat. You did the same and the both of you went silent as suddenly this whole situation became a little bit awkward.

"So, have you eaten?"

You broke the silence as you could not stand the silence anymore. You turned your body to him to look at his face. He shook his head indicated that he had not eaten. You sighed before standing on your feet in front of him.

"Okay, I'm gonna cook"

You put down your bag before walking away but you stopped as Jimin grabbed your hand. You did not look at him as your heart was thumping so fast that you could not think of anything than just pressing your lips into a line and slowly looked at his face.

He smiled and stood up in front of you but you winced as he was just an inch apart from you. You frowned your brows as you were confused with his sudden action and that made him smile even wider.

"Can I join you?"

"Huh?"

"Just as usual, in the kitchen"

You blinked a few times as you were still frowning your brows. You were thinking about something that Jimin used to do when you were in the kitchen and when you realized it, you blushed. Yeah, he back hugged you in the kitchen and just stayed like that until you finished.

"W-what? Are you serious right now?"

You asked him as you were unsure about his request and more, you did not want to feel more awkward than before but to be honest, you kind of liked it every time he did that.

"Please?"

You sighed as you looked at him. He was doing the big round puppy eyes and a pouty mouth that looked so cute on him like you could just squish him right now. Sometimes he was like a baby, your baby. You sighed and rolled your eyes but you nodded after that.

"Baaaabe" He whined as you suddenly walked away but he did not let go of your hand and that made you smile. You knew that he was annoying as fuck but you could not help but to smile everytime he whined and called you babe. How can someone be so hot and cute at the same time?

"Babe, who taught you how to cook?" He suddenly asked as he rested his head on your shoulder as you were busy transferring the dish into a bowl. "My mom did" You answered and turned your head slightly to look at him. "Why?" You asked and took the bowl to the table.

Jimin smiled. "Nothing, I just like it so much when you cook" And with that, your heart jumped happily and you could not hide your smile anymore. You laughed softly. "Okay, let's eat" Jimin smiled and suddenly pressed his lips on your cheek before letting go of your waist.

You blushed and pressed your lips into a line. You seriously missed his kisses and the way he wanted to back hug you in the kitchen was really cute and the type of guy that you liked. You took a seat beside Jimin and started eating.

|||

After you finished washing the dishes with Jimin still hugging your back, you went to the living room and Jimin let you go. He sat beside you but his eyes were still on you. You turned and looked at him.

He didn't say anything and neither were you but suddenly he held your hands. "Y/N" His voice sent chills down your spine and you gulped. "J-Jimin, what's wrong?" He came closer to you and you winced. You tried to free your hands but he tightened the grip on your hands.

"Jimin, let me go!" He did not seem to bother what you were saying and just leaned closer to you. The back of your head touched the armrest of the couch and the both of you knew you had nowhere to run. Jimin's smirked got you feeling so nervous but you went silent as you did not know what to do.

Jimin suddenly chuckled and you frowned your brows. "You're cute when you're nervous, babe" He pressed his lips onto yours but it was just a quick short kiss. You blinked a few times after you froze for a second.

Somehow, you felt you wanted more and because of Jimin did not get off of you, your hands went up to wrap around his neck and pulled him down. You shut your eyes as his plump lips pressed onto yours. Your wish came true as he started to kiss you back.

It was rough yet passionate. He pulled back and you sighed, not wanting to break the kiss yet. He leaned his forehead against yours and smirked. "Baby, what's gotten into you?" You bit your lips at his question and shrugged. "Seems like Jungkook didn't treat you well, huh?" You giggled and smiled at him.

Jungkook faded from your mind and all you could think of right now was having some fun with Jimin. He scoffed and laughed, probably could not believe that you suddenly on your bad side right now. You glanced at his lips once before he pressed his lips onto yours again.

"Babe, I love you"

♥♥♥♥♥♥

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for so long, you guys and thank you for sticking with me.

Thank you again for reading and please vote!

As always, ILY!♥♥♥