Jealous?

"Is my baby girl thinking about someone else?"

You hit his shoulder softly and he laughed.

"People might see us"

You wandered your eyes around the room and yeah, there was a group of girls that was glaring at you. You looked back at Jungkook who still plastered a smile on his face.

"Who cares? You're my girlfriend now"

He answered and you let out a breath.

"Who cares? They care"

You move your eyes to the spot that the girls who were glaring at you sat. Jungkook turned around slightly and looked at the girls before he turned back to you.

"Well, I don't care"

He smirked and came close to you as he pulled you closer to him and ready to pressed his lips on yours again but you instantly placed your hand on his chest. You pushed him slowly but he remains unmoved as he was far muscular and stronger than you.

"Babe"

He back off and sighed.

"Is there something bothering you? You're not always like this when we're together"

He said as he leaned back to his seat and his eyes were locked on your face. You lowered your head and slowly your hands crawled to his lap and held his hand. Jungkook eyed your action and he smiled as you intertwined your fingers with him. You pulled his hand to your lap. His eyes moved back to your face as you smiled.

You licked your lower lip and slowly pulled your tongue back and bit your lip seductively as you saw he glanced at your pinkish lips. He scoffed softly and pulled your hand as your fingers were still intertwined with him that made you sat closer to him. He leaned closer to your ears and slowly let out a breath. You tilted your head slightly as you felt his warm breath brushed against your ear.

"You are seriously driving me crazy today, Y/N"

You chuckled and looked into his dark brown eyes. He bit his lip and leaned closer to you and the two of you were just an inch apart as he slowly brought his hand up to the side of your neck. He seriously did not care about what other people were going to say and that the both of you were in public right now. You pulled yourself back but Jungkook tightened the grip on your neck.

You gulped and lowered your head but your eyes were still into his. He smirked and lifted your chin up with his finger to have a full view of your face. You suddenly laughed nervously and he laughed softly as he knew you were getting nervous. He let go of your neck but his hand ran down to hold your hand on your lap.

"We're in public," You said as you were still looking at him. He had a smile on his face. Your other hand was holding the side of your head as your elbow placed on the table. You looked down at your hand that was in his big hand as he caressed the side of your hand with his thumb.

"Who started it first, babe?"

He raised his eyebrows and smiled. You could not help but smile back at him as it was true after all. You leaned back to your seat as you slowly rested your head on his shoulder.

"Guys, today's class was canceled"

A guy came into the class said and the whole classroom was noisy with the cheers of the students. You still had your head on Jungkook's shoulder and he remains unmoved and it seemed that he did not care about it at all. The students started to go out of the classroom, leaving the two of you alone.

Your eyes caught two bags that were still on the chair with no owners.

Where did they go?