Forgiven : Harry Kane

A/N : This is the second part to the imagine, "Crying in the Club," I wrote for Evie_Kane !! I am so sorry this is soooooo short! I was having major writers block! Nonetheless, I hope you like it! ❤️✨

My ears are pounding. I wince in pain with each thud. All the sounds around me are mixing together. My eyes are fixated on the man in front of me. His tears are captured by the flashing lights. His body is tense as he awaits my answer. Young adults dance around us in a wave of joy, whilst I'm stuck in my own forcefield of pain. Why did you do this, Harry?

"Evie." Eric whispers from behind me. His voice is sluggish in my ear. "Evie, answer him."

"I-" I try to speak but my lips fumble. "I-I don't know."

"Evie." Harry steps forward and grabs my hand in his. I shiver at his touch. It's warm and familiar- and I missed it. "Please. Please baby. Please forgive me."

His blue eyes look down into mine with sorrow. I let out a shaky breath. "D-Do you remember? That special day? Our one year anniversary?"

He lowers his head and clenches my hand harder. Some tears slip onto my skin. "Yes."

I clench my jaw. "Do you remember when I said I'd always love you?"

He sinks to his knees and let's go of my hand. "Y-Yes."

I feel some tears swelling up in my eyes. "I hate that it's true."

He looks up at me with wide eyes. Eric glances at me with a confused expression.

"I never stopped loving you." I lower myself to Harry's sunken position. "I don't know why. But I never did."

"Evie-"

"I don't know why you slept with that girl." My lip quivers. "I'll never really know."

"I-I don't know." Harry shakes his head.

"But-" I lay my hand on his cheek. He melts into my touch. His right hand covers my own. "I forgive you."

"You do?" Harry whispers, furrowing his brows.

"I do." I feel a tear drop onto my blouse.

Harry wastes no time in bringing me into a hug. He lets out a sigh of relief as he runs his hands over my body. His lips press against my skin as he peppers me in kisses. I help him up and we stand together, his arm draped around my waist.

"Thank the bloody Lord." Eric claps his hands.

"Come here." I giggle and pull him into a hug.

Harry joins in and we all smile happily.

I pull away and Harry takes my hand. "I love you, Evie. I promise to be good to you."

"You better." I wipe away my tears and chuckle.

He pulls me into his chest again and kisses the top of my head. "Let's go home."