Love Triangle : Harry Kane

A/N : I am so sorry! I had trouble writing this like I was having some writers block! I also had a math final today so I'm a bit drained haha! I hope you all will still enjoy it though! This is for Evie_Kane !! I hope you like it girly! ❤️☀️✨

My heavy breaths quiver under the weight of his body. His lusciously soft skin rubs against mine, making a wave of heat rush to my cheeks. I feel his cold fingers tracing up my skin sending goosebumps down my spine. My eyes lock with his gorgeous ocean eyes. A cheeky smirk rests on his swollen lips. He dips his head to the crook of my neck and sucks on every open part. His scruffy beard makes me giggle as it touches me. His hot breath hits my ear, "Did you miss me, love?"

"Yes." I nod quickly and breathe out. "Yes, Harry."

"Good." He chuckles and leans back. I look at him but a scream escapes me.

"What's wrong, princess?" The Danish voice seeps into my head as Harry's face turns to Christian's. "What're you scared of?"

My body jolts up as the dream ends. I rapidly shake in the bed as my heart pounds against my chest. The room is dark, with only a few beams of the moon's light shining through the glass window. The figure beside me shifts and lets out a grumble.

"Evie?" His light, exotic voice questions with worry. I turn to my boyfriend as he pushes himself into a sitting position. He pulls me into his bare chest and I rest my head over his heart, listening to the calm thuds. "What's wrong, princess?"

I cringe at the choice of words. I close my eyes tightly and let out a shaky breath. "Just a bad dream, Chris."

"Haven't you had a lot lately?" He kisses my hair. "Is something bothering you?"

"No." I gulp. "It must just be a phase."

"Don't worry." He turns me around to face him. He smiles brightly before pressing a sweet kiss to my lips. "I'll protect you, princess."

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek. "Let's go back to sleep."

He nods and gets into his regular sleeping position. I rub his chest softly as he drifts off to sleep. A tear slips from my eye as I hesitantly remove myself from the king sized bed. I tip toe to the closet and grab a pair of Vans. I exit the room and scurry through the darkness, downstairs. I tug on my black Vans and grab the car keys from the metal plate. My hand reaches for the door knob and I feel the guilty ping in my heart. My head falls as I bite my lip, debating on what I should do.

Go. He's waiting for you. You know you want to see him.

Don't go. Christian is your boyfriend. Look at what you're doing to him!

I shake my head and let out a breath. I open the door and walk outside into the freezing night. The wind rushes over my bare legs and arms as I'm only in a pair of pajama shorts and a tee shirt. I jump into my car and take off down the road. My heart is racing as I pull onto the Main Street. I drive for about twenty minutes before arriving at the destination. Harry Kane's house. I park in the driveway and bite my lip.

You've come this far, Evie.

I walk up to the door and knock. A few seconds later, a tired Harry swings open the door in only a pair of athletic shorts. He rubs his eyes and then smirks at me.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you too." I wrap my arms around him tightly.

He rubs my back and sways us back and forth. I stand on my tip toes and passionately kiss his lips. He chuckles at the sudden force and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he slams the door shut.

"You can't tease me like you've been doing baby." He groans and kisses me again. "I've been dying to have my hands on you."

I smile cutely at him. "Baby!"

"It's true!" He kisses my cheek. "My babygirl....the things I've been thinking about...."

"Maybe we should take a look into your imagination." I whisper in his ear.

"Maybe we should." He throw's me over his shoulders and darts up the stairs as we both laugh.

A loud crash blares into my ears, awakening me from my sleep. I open my eyes and turn to Harry who's slowly waking up himself. He turns to me with worried eyes and grabs my arm. He pulls me over to his side and brings me to my feet. His giant body is in front of me acting as a shield. Both of us are barely clothed and the cold house makes me shiver.

"Stay here." He instructs me.

"No!" I pull on his muscles. "I'm coming with you!"

"No! I have to protect you. I don't want anything bad happening to my love. Stay here."

"I don't want anything happening to you!"

He licks his bottom lip and sighs. "Fine, but stay behind me, okay?"

I nod quickly. We walk to the stairs and slowly make our way down where we hear some more crashing. Harry glances around the corner and his face drops.

"Christian?" He breathes. "W-What are you doing here? Why're you breaking my things man!?"

"WHERE IS SHE!?" He screams.

My eyes widen in fear. He must've followed me.

"Christian?" I slowly make myself visible in his view. He's standing a few feet away with a dented baseball bat. Glass surrounds his feet as he breathes heavily. "I'm sorry, Christian..." My eyes are full of guilt.

"You cheated on me..." He snarls. "With my ducking teammate!?"

"I'm sorry Christian. I love him!" I exclaim.

Christian drops the bat. "How many times have you fucked him?"

"Christian." Harry warns.

"HOW MANY!?" He yells. "How many times have you snuck off to see him?"

"I'm sorry." I bow my head. "I'm sorry."

"You should be." He spits. "You fucking slut!"

"Don't you dare call her that!" Harry suddenly slams his teammate into the wall.

Christian grabs onto his shoulders and pushes him back. "I didn't know you liked sloppy seconds."

"Get out of my house." Harry demands with venom. "Before I call the cops."

Christian lets go of him and straightens himself up. He eyes me before turning and walking to the door. It slams shut and I run to Harry. My heart is racing once again.

"It's okay." He coo's. "It's okay."

"Everyone's going to know." I shake. "It's all my fault."

"Hey! It's okay!" Harry looks at me. "We're gonna be okay. We have each other, baby."

"Forever?" I smile.

He smiles back. "Forever."