2

"Just a kiss on your lips in the moon light.
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright.
I don't want to mess this thing up.
I don't want to push to far.
-just a kiss by lady antebellum

Jordan's P.O.V.

It's now forth period and I can't stop think about Bailey. Just the way he was so demanding. His eyes. Oh lord the tats. The mural of ink that coated his body is enough to make any woman go mad. Like me. I'm going mad.

Today's the first play off game and I got absolutely no sleep last night, due to that extremely handsome man.

I have yet to see Olivia or Alex and I'm dying to tell them about my "date". A date that I couldn't even decline. My head has been having a battle with my heart all night and morning.

"Hello? Earth to Jordan." I look up at Mr. French. "Can you tell me what the answer is?" My face instantly heated. God damn it. Way to go Jordan. Now you look even more stupid. I quickly read the question on the board.

"Uh the Zimmerman note?"

"Corre-" The bell rings cutting him off. We all stand getting our things together.

"Do not forget your essays will be due on Monday! I'm not playing with late ones either!" I groan as I exit the room.

Walking to my locker I shove everything in and grab my lunch.

"He sounds like a total hottie!" Olivia say clapping like a five year old. Alex laughs along.

"Well you might see him..." I trail off looking down. "We kinda have a date after the game. He's picking me up." She drops her fork for her salad. Shock enters her eyes and Alex's mouth hang open.

"You're not serious are you?" Heat rises to my cheeks.

"You are serious! Oh my little girls growing up!" I slap her which after I receive a fake pout.

"Shut up! It's not even really a date.."

"But you want it to be?" My heart starts to pound. For some reason the thought of being near him makes me feel excited. He's so alluring. Every little detail about him.

Don't feel like this Jordan. The last thing you need is a heart break.

Oh my god will you just shut up! Let me be happy. Stupid brain.

"So what's the plan? Are you going to introduce us or what?" Shaking my head to Alex, I also receive a pout from her.

"Jordan!"

"Guys I don't even know where this will go. You can watch from afar. That's it!"

                          ________

"Alright girls. Play hard and you will be rewarded. Play like the other night and get us kicked out of the tournament there will be consequences." We all nod. I walk to the middle of the circle. All eyes are trained on me.

"We know our positions. We know how to play. We've beat this team every time so let's get the dub again. On three.

In chorus we all start chanting "One. Two. Three. Bears!"