5

"Send me your location
Let's focus on communication
Cause I just need a time and place to come to"
-location by Khalid

Jordan's P.O.V.

"Yes mom I'm fine." I grumble into the phone. My head is pounding and Bailey has filled a bath for me. Eyes shut, my mothers voice blasts through the phone making my head hurt instantly.

"Okay sweetie I was worried about you. But we do have an issue."

Sitting up slightly fearing what she's about to say, I couldn't bring myself to ask her what the issue was. I groaned louder.

"Your father knows you didn't stay at Olivia's. She stopped in a half hour ago to see you.." I couldn't even bring myself to say anything. Utter shock takes over my body. Why would she do that? She knew I was staying with him.

"Well I told him the truth. That you wanted to hang out with a guy and he won't talk to me now. I think it would be a good idea for you to come home and bring your friend so he can meet him. Maybe seeing him will help your father understand that he's just a guy just like he was."

"Uh yeah maybe.." My father gets one look at this man and he'll probably shoot me right there.

"Be here in an hour." With that she hung up. Quickly I get out of the tub and slide on another pair of his sweats and a tee.

This isn't going to go over well. My father is strict. I had to beg and plead for him to let me get my ears pierced when I was sixteen. He's very "If god intended you to have holes or ink in your body he would've put them there." He's going to take one look at Bailey and boycott me ever leaving the house again. But at least in a week and a half I won't have to listen to him anymore. I already have 3,000 saved in my bank account.

I throw my hair into a messy bun. I look like death but it's not as bad as I expected. I walk out of the master bathroom to find a glass of water and a couple Tylenol on the night stand by his bed. Reluctantly I toss them back with a drink from the glass. Bailey stands in the door way wearing a black v neck and a plain pair of jeans. The grin that I love so much never leaves his face.

"What's wrong, love?" I groan and sit down on the bed.

"Well stupid Olivia showed up at my house looking for me. That's where my father thought I was. So.. now he's not talking to my mom and she wants both of us there in an hour."

He smiles. "Great lets go then." I stare shocked at his words. If he only knew.

"O-okay."
                                ************

My hearts pounding. What is going to happen? I'll probably never be allowed to leave the house again. I just hope that they see him for the great guy that he is. Not just some player with tattoos. "Well this is it." He pulls into my drive and puts the car in park.

"Love, it's going to be fine. Why are you so worried?" I shake my head and laugh lightly.

"You don't know my parents."

My mother opens the door. Her smile disappears when she gets her first glance at him. I smile lightly pushing past her. "Your fathers in his office he'll be out in a minute. It's a pleasure to meet you-"