10

"I hate this.
Here I am running into you trying not to touch.
I hate this.
Acting like it's not killing me when it does."
-I hate this by tenille arts

Bailey's P.O.V.

I see her down another drink. She needs to slow down. My mind races from thought to thought. I've seen her get drunk and it doesn't take much at all. My eyes never once leave her. I continue to watch her as if at any moment she could disappear.

"You haven't even touched your drink." Will states. I nod in response. I didn't feel like drinking. The fact that she was in front of me plastered made me feel uneasy. My stomach aches for her. Every shot she downs twists my stomach in a different direction.

She stumbles out of the chair and starts walking up stairs. I follow close behind. She falls on a step and just when I get ready to rush to her she stands up and starts laughing. A sigh of relief escapes my lips. This is the worst I've ever seen her.

I find myself outside of the bathroom door. She's in there now and I'm listening for any throw up sounds. I just want to make sure she's okay. How in the world could one woman make me feel like this. One woman that doesn't want me.

"Ouch!" She yells and I quickly stumble in the room. She's lying on her stomach with her underwear around her ankles. Her dress sits just under her bum.

"Jordan? Do you need help." She giggles. "Yes please."

I stand her up helping her pull her thong up back where it's supposed to sit. "Jordan you need to stop drinking."

Her eyes get big as she looks at me for the first time. "Bailey?"

"I'm right here love."

She stumbles out of my grip looking shocked.

"What do you want?" Tears start flowing from her soft eyes. I can hear her heart race, trying to bust through her chest. My face goes soft.

"To make sure you're okay." She hysterically laughs.

"Okay?! I'm not okay! The one guy that made me lose everything, that I ended up falling in love with lied to me our entire relationship! The guy I wanted to give everything to. You ruined me Bailey."

"You.. you love me?" I ask. My heart is in my throat as I hold on to her words.

"I'm glad you got that one thing out of all of that." She rolls her eyes which shouldn't have turned me on, but man did it ever. I walked closer to her. Backing her up against the sink.

"You know when you talk to me like that it really turns me on. So why do you continue to do it?" Her lip gets bit by her teeth. My hand goes up to her hair lightly tugging it. Just how she likes it. A moan leaves her parted lips making me hard.

I kiss her aggressively, like I haven't kissed her in years. My face becomes wet. I pull away to see tears cascading down her face.

"But why did you lie?"

"I don't know." I whisper. "I just didn't want you to think I was a monster. But I need you to know I want out. We can leave this place and start somewhere else. I have enough money plus when I sell my house we will have enough to live for years without a job. No more drugs, no more violence. Just you and me. We can do this. We really can."

Not a word leaves her mouth. She stares at me blankly. I place my hand on her waist and just stare into her eyes.

"Please Jordan."

"J-just us?" I nod. "Just us."

"But how can I trust you? How can I ever trust you again? You lied to me for months."

"Do you want to come to my place? You can take a shower to sober you up and we can talk more." She nods. I grab her hand helping her every step down. We quickly find Olivia Alex and Will to let them know. The girls didn't seem to thrilled. How could they be though?

A half hour passed and we pulled into my driveway. I do what I said and start the shower for her. Still sloppy, she has trouble getting out of her dress. So I help. She stand there, naked in front of me. I start to feel the tingle and I knew that was coming. I was getting hard. Oh how badly I want her.

"Will you help me?"

"With what love?" She points to the shower and bites her lip. I clear my throat.

"Are you sure?" She nods. Slowly I start getting undressed. The more I catch her body the more I grow. I leave my boxers on due to the problem down stairs. Jordan must have noticed because her eyes never leave the area.

"You can take them off too."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I do what she says and her eyes widen at my length. I grab her hand and help her step into the shower. I step in afterwards. Her eyes still glued to every inch of me as are mine to her. I get the body wash and put some on a loofah. Gently I run it up and down her body. I hit her lower back and a moan escapes again. Oh how those moans get me. My length grows to its maximum and touches her. The spark I got shot through me like never before.

If she wasn't drunk I'd take her right now. But I would never do that. She spins around and looks me deep in my eyes. Lust fills the aura around us.

Before I know it her arms are around my neck and her lips are pressed up against mine. I can't believe this is happening. Not even three hours ago she hated me. Now we're naked in the shower together. Things have a funny way of switching up.

Her hand moves down until it reaches my length. I gasp not expecting it. I push it further into her grip. Her lips never leave mine.

My fingers fumble to her slit. Rubbing it gently back and forth. Her moans fill the air. Quickly I grab the back of her legs lifting her up and around my waist. Within seconds my dick is touching her slit. She moves her hips allowing it to run up against it. With her around me I make my way out of the shower and to the couch. Her back lies flat. Things get heated quick. Before I knew it we were running ourselves so hard and fast against each other. My mouth finds her breast and my tongue swirls around her nipples. A loud moan leaves her mouth making me grin.

"J-Jordan." She nods. Her hand finds my length and lines it up.

"We can't."

I pull away panting hard. I was so close. So close from releasing myself all over her. "W-why not?"

"You're drunk love." She nods slightly. I stand up grabbing her heavy breathing body. I carefully carry her up the stairs, lying her in my bed once up. I slide in next to her and face her, stroking her hair.

"I love you Bailey." I smile.

"I love you too."