11

"All of the lights land on you.
The rest of the world fades from view,
and all of the love I see please please say you feel it, too."
-the words by Christina Perri

Jordan's P.O.V.

The smell of bacon fills my nose. I sit up rubbing my eyes. Once my vision clears I notice immediately where I am. How did I get here?

My brain storms through everything it can remember. Everything's blank. No recollection of last night. What did I do? I look down and notice my dress is off. My underwear. Everything. Nothing covered my petite body.

What the fuck.

Images start playing through my head yet I couldn't make anything out of them. I could just hear "let's leave this place." Over and over again.

The door opens slightly and I see the one and only peak through the crack. "Jordan. You're up."
I cover my top half with the blanket and look at him with confusion.

"Yeah..?"

"Do you want to talk?" He says closing the door when he enters fully. I nod in response.

"Before you say anything please know we didn't do anything last night, well we did but not all the way. You wanted to but I refused." I nod again.

"What's on your mind?"

"What happened? I don't remember anything." He begins at the beginning and goes all the way to the end. My mouth hangs open. Confused yet again about all the events last night I had a lot of question. But looking in his eyes I could tell he was telling the truth. The way they peered into my soul. The worry that filled his voice.

"But I do have a question." I nod again at him.

"Last night, you told me you love me. Do you?" I bite my lip. Shit Jordan. You never know how to shut up. Angry at myself for letting that piece of info out I nod. A sigh of relief is released from his mouth.

"So let do it then. I want out. Out of all of this gang shit. I want to be a man for you. Let's just leave. Not tell anyone and just be happy somewhere else."

"But what about all of our friends? Lena Will Alex and Olivia? We can't just leave them all." He nods understandably.

"We can tell them. Only them. They won't say a thing to anyone. I have enough money for at least a couple years. Plus when I sell this house we will have even more. We can do this love." A few minutes went by where nothing was said. He just stared at me. Waiting and hoping for a certain response. My heart pounded at the thought of us running away together. Starting a life and a family and just being happy. With each other.

"Okay." A smile grows on his face. Enlightened by me.

"Just no more secrets. No more lies." He nods.

We quickly start planning the details. We will leave tomorrow at five in the morning. No one will be expecting it. We make plans with all of our friends for dinner at our place. I quickly get in the shower. Soon after I get in my clothes and head to the door kissing Bailey goodbye, before I head to get food for dinner.

Why am I doing this?

This thought replays in my mind all through the store. Why am I letting back in the person I thought ruined me. How am I supposed to trust him again? But god why do I love him so damn much.